I'm bloody angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm bloody angry

My two nephews had a night out on Saturday and this happens to them...

Latest news, sport and events from Nottingham. With comment, live blogs, pictures and video from the Nottinghamshire Live team, formerly the Nottingham Post.

Nottingham used to be a great place, now you can't even walk home after a night out.

My condolences Ant.

J1NG

Comment

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Comment

Damn! I hope they recover fully soon, and the bastard gets jailed.

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

"Two police constables were approached by a group of youths in Lister Gate ten minutes before the attack saying they had seen a man on Collin Street waving a knife about who matched the description of the attacker."

And of course they did nothing...

AZ
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Comment

Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Hope the bastard ends up the same in a gang fight

Comment

...and I though I was mad when I had my car broken into. Something like this would piss me off more than I can imagine. Your nephews will be living with this experience for the rest of their lives, just so these ****oles could get some kind of sick adrenaline rush.

They had better hope they're caught by the police before they're found by a murcer. They just might have their heads bounced off the pavement a few times before they're turned into the cops.
                    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

WTF?? What is wrong with people today?

Hope they have an easy recovery,
                      "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

I hope they recover soon... and that justice is served for those punks who did it! ( street justice if nothing else! )
                        We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

thats horrible!
                          This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Shit. Sorry to hear this Ant. Hope they are able to enjoy nights out soon without feeling too wobbly about it...
                            DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

That pisses me off too, WTF is wrong with these kids?

I hope that he gets what he deserves, and of course that your nephews have speedy recoveries.

Comment

Working...
                              X