Matrix Revolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix Revolutions

Another trailer was posted yesterday. This is by far the best one yet.
    --Insert something here--

Oh yes....makes me salivate!
    Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Saw it that trailer, looks like it might be cool, but it makes me worry that the Matrix: Revolutions spoiler I've read might actually be correct. And besides, I've held a real copy of the new LotR:RotK trailer in my hand.

Comment

Must watch wholesome trailers and resist clicking spoiler links... must watch wholesome spoiler links... click clickety click click click!

Comment

I hate that spoiler, I hope he is wrong about the ending.
          --Insert something here--

Comment

Originally posted by Ajax
            I hate that spoiler, I hope he is wrong about the ending.
            After the wierdness that was Matrix: Reloaded I wouldn't be surprised if it were correct, but we can only hope otherwise.

Comment

hehe, just because he makes a deal with the machine overlord over stopping smith don't mean that the "spoiler" is correct
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

What's The Matrix?

Comment

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
                  What's The Matrix?
                  That's a really good question.
                  Got any more good questions?
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I NEED to see this movie!!!
                    Titanium is the new bling!
                    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

That trailer looks amazing, but so did the trailers for Reloaded, which sucked farm animals. It just proves that Hollywood consistently makes better trailers than movies.
                      Bart

Comment

It just proves that Hollywood consistently makes better trailers than movies.
                        LOL
                        Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                        ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Originally posted by The Rock
                          That trailer looks amazing, but so did the trailers for Reloaded, which sucked farm animals. It just proves that Hollywood consistently makes better trailers than movies.
                          For an example of an really cool trailer and a totaly sucking movie: Highlander 4

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
                            And besides, I've held a real copy of the new LotR:RotK trailer in my hand.
                            Dont hang on to it, spread it!

I hate that crap with only being able to see streams on the internet. I like to download and THEN play at MY leisure.

Unfortunately that gets rarer and harder...

~~DukeP~~

Comment

I mean I've held a real 35mm film trailer for it. Here's the offical LotR sites trailer page, with a downloadable version (thanks to Gurm for pointing it out.) http://www.lordoftherings.net/index_rotk_trailer.html
                              Last edited by Jon P. Inghram; 3 October 2003, 16:12.

Comment

Working...
                              X