Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sars-Stock

500,000 people at the Toronto Sars concert
    Headlining were the Rolling Stone, who were completely upstaged by one of the greatest live bands ever ---- AC/DC

also featured were:
    Rush
    The Guess Who
    Justin Timberlake (had a few water bottles tossed at him and boo'ed)
    Blues Brothers
    Sam Roberts
    Jeff Healy
    The Isley Brothers
    Blue Rodeo
    and various others.
    Started at 12 noon and finished about midnight.

Here's a link to some info:
    http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...150579-cp.html
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Did you get to go? Man I would have loved to have gone. I was surprised with some of the bands that were there. I wasn't expecting the Tea Party, and didn't even know Jeff Healy was there.

I'm still bewildered by the fact that Justin Timberlake was there. I was killing myself laughing when I saw things being thrown at him. He sooo didn't fit the program. They could have pulled in Nickelback, The Hip, Colin James, April Wine etc. Instead they get the biggest geek in the music industry.

But then again, he did sing better than Mick Jagger.
    #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
    people do all day!"

Comment

Didn't get a chance to go, was too busy at work, but had a few friends go.
      They all loved it, especially the AC/DC show. Rolling stones were a bit of a let down, the only one showing any enthusiasm at all was Mick, the others looked like they had somewhere else to be.
      One buddy was passed out before the show started. (about 11 AM)
      Other than some minor problems, the event went down pretty well- especially considering the short time frame to organize it.
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
      X