Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They should have let the crowd have him....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They should have let the crowd have him....

The page you're trying to access could not be found or is no longer available.

Grrrr....

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

T.O.A.S.T.
    Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Also the father should have be hit for not keeping a proper eye on a three year old near a busy road.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Oh. SO a three year old kid darts out into the middle of a busy street and they beat the driver? WTF? You cannot see a kid that age behind/in front of a car. How busy was the traffic and did the kid run out from in front of or behind a car?

No matter what he should be investigated and deported for not having immigration documents if he is, as assumed to be from the tone of the article, an illegal immigrant.

Comment

No, I think the fact that he tried to drive away AFTER hitting the kid, not once, but TWICE was what made people angry.
          "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Byock is right. Listen to him, he has a lot of experience with crossing roads
            Buckaroo, the President's on line 1, calling about is everything okay with the alien space bomb and Planet Ten, or should we just go ahead and destroy Russia?

Tell him yes on one and no on two.

Which was yes? The destroy Russia, or the, uh, number two?

Comment

Originally posted by skratch
              Byock is right. Listen to him, he has a lot of experience with crossing roads
              LOL,

yes, I've heard he'll cross for almost any reason.
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

It's unfortunate what happened and the fact that the driver did try to run but either way you can not let mob mentality rule.

Joel
                Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Strange Coincidences.

I almost ran over a kid today in my car. He was not paying attention to what he was doing.

There was another car in front of me. The kids parted and he/she got through. I tried to pass through as well. The kid on his bike on my left decided to look away from my car at his friends when i started to come through. He veered right at my front left bumper. Going only 5mph and as I was paying attention and trying to be careful I stopped instantly and the kid was more than 3 feet from my car easilly no harm no foul. Meanwhile the adults were still sitting in their lawn chairs. None of them moved. The dumb kid supervised by the far dumber adults only turned around when I yelled at the top of my lungs at him. He couldn't be bothered to look at the car coming by him that he almost crashed into because his friends were more important to him than his own health and life.

THe guy got beat because the kid got killed and as for trying to leave damn straight he should have gotten away from the mob. Wouldn't you if there was this mob of stupid adults that would rather blame you than their own stupidity.

He of course deserves other punishemnt for what he actually did wrong. If he is actually determined to be at least partially at fault then he should have been punished but not by the mob of stupid adults.

Stupid ****ing adults.

Comment

Leaving an accident here is very frowned upon.

Of course the ultimate hit-n-run driver is that gal who left the scene with the victim stuck in her windshield and left him in her garage 'til he bled to death. She got convicted of murder.

What some of you overseas may not know is that there was another similar case a week or so ago; some guy hit a pedestrian so hard his legs were severed and left at the scene. The victim was again driven home (about a mile), but this guy called 911 when he got there.

His excuse for not staying on the scene was that he didn't have a cell phone to call 911 and thought help would arrive faster if he just continued to a phone.

All this didn't help the victim though; they think he was dead on impact.

Dr. Mordrid
                    Dr. Mordrid
                    ----------------------------
                    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

If you're going to get attacked you leave period. Yes it maybe frowned upon as it is here but if you think your life is in danger yes you've got every right.

The problem here is.

1) Unsupervised kid.

2) A driver who shouldn't be driving.

3) Angry mob.

The angry mob probably would have attacked whether the guy had a license or not.
                      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama
                        THe guy got beat because the kid got killed and as for trying to leave damn straight he should have gotten away from the mob. Wouldn't you if there was this mob of stupid adults that would rather blame you than their own stupidity.
                        No. The child died in the hospital. God forbid if something like that happened to my daughter I would like to think my friends would beat the f*cking hell out of a guy that not only tries to leave twice, but announces that he's leaving because he has doesn't have a driver's license.

Originally posted by The PIT
                        If you're going to get attacked you leave period. Yes it maybe frowned upon as it is here but if you think your life is in danger yes you've got every right.
                        Then you be responsible and put on your 4 way hazard lights and drive to a polce station.

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
                        Of course the ultimate hit-n-run driver is that gal who left the scene with the victim stuck in her windshield and left him in her garage 'til he bled to death.
                        Not to mention the fact that she was a nurse.

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
                        What some of you overseas may not know is that there was another similar case a week or so ago; some guy hit a pedestrian so hard his legs were severed and left at the scene. The victim was again driven home (about a mile), but this guy called 911 when he got there.

His excuse for not staying on the scene was that he didn't have a cell phone to call 911 and thought help would arrive faster if he just continued to a phone.
                        Do people actually think like that? Tragic as it is it has a slightly twisted humor to it.
                        #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                        people do all day!"

Comment

Originally posted by Strahd

Not to mention the fact that she was a nurse.
                          WTF? Some people...

Comment

Originally posted by bsdgeek
                            WTF? Some people...
                            It gets better... he was in the garage for several DAYS.

Comment

Oh sure, instead of seeing if the kid survived the damn crash AND calling for help or trying to help him themselves, what do a bunch of hicks do? They pounce on the immigrant responsible. Since the boy died at the hospital, there was more than a little chance he could have been saved if mob mentality hadn't overshadowed their judgement.
                              As for "They should have let the crowd have him...." What's next, Doc? Legalising militias, lynch mobs, the KKK? They were all about "letting the crowd have 'em", no?
                              All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Working...
                              X