Life, oh life...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life, oh life...

I know I will forget this post as soon as my mood will be back to ground, but still I'm in a good mood, so here's this morning good story.

-----
    It's 5:56 AM, Italian time zone. I should be sleeping, but I'm here in front of this monitor feeling as rested as I never did before.

There is this girl, only 18 years old (I'm near 26), who sometime has the face of a 16 and sometime shows the face of the woman she'll become. And she is so smart and deep she could really be ten years older than me.

So, we said, there is this girl. Tall, blonde, drawn with a paint-brush by some goddish hand, nice smile, perfect under every point of view. And, there is me.
    I'm ugly, nothing to say.

You know when you feel that you have already seen someone, but you can recall where? I'm a long time customer in a bar on the beach here in my city, a bar wich is always been run by the same people since I can recall. Only, each summer there is someone more to help with tourists...and this summer, there is this nice girl we spoke about before.
    This girl, who I never met before but whom I already knew everything about the first time I saw. The same for her, this strange feeling of knowing someone...and have never seen him before.

It's 5:56 AM, Italian time zone, and instead of being in my bed, sleeping and resting before going to work, I'm back since a few minutes from a night spent with her.
    I've waited for her to finish work, tonight at 1:30. I was there, sit on my beloved motorcycle waiting and asking myself, why, I was waiting? We've met in the bar a lot of times already, we have talked a bit when there were no more customers. We told each other that we would have both liked to take a coffe and spent a bit of time speaking together.
    We have said a lot of things, but why the hell I was waiting out there? For what? We took no appointment, we didn't even told each other our names.

Dunno why I waited, but I for sure know a thing: It's been the best spent waiting in my life.
    We went for a beer and a cappuccino at a near pub, each other knowing that we both didn't know why, and started talking until the pub got closed.
    We moved -a bit surprised by the way time was flying away- to the beach, sit onto a wall over the sea.
    We never touched each other, we never kissed each other, we never did anything other than talk.

Honestly I can't care less if I'll see her again, tomorrow. Can't care less if I'll see her again, in the future. I've seen her, tonight.
    For sure, emotions and feelings were so pure and deep this night that...well, who cares, I know what we've felt. This only it's important.

Sex without the body, kisses without the mouth, eternity together in a second. Who needs tomorrow?
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

lucky you...
    Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

Yah, I don't wax poetic about it much but Julie and I did this a time or two when we first re-met (long story there).

Then she invited me over under the pretext of watching innocent and pure Disney movies... and did not-so-innocent-and-pure things to me instead. Vile temptress.

- Gurm
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Cool for you, my man.....

I would suggest you change your sig - you fairly much have a handle on the English Part
        Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Kissed her yesterday.
          The best kiss I've ever given/received (and I've kissed a lot of girls).

Now I must forget her before the pleasure become pain...Dark elf back in the shadows!
          Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Congrats! You are truly a lucky man.
            "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

This remember me what I felt for my ex. I hope I can feel it again soon!

Tanti Auguri Drizzt!!!!!

I look forward to see you both in Italy!
              perhaps she have a sister I could meet too

ciao, Ivan
              <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Comment

Well I also have a girl who helps at the bar hitting on me...

Ah, the summer, the evening wind that fills the nostrils with scent of the sea, the long summer nights, time spent walking and meeting people you thought you knew from beginning of time...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                  Yah, I don't wax poetic about it much but Julie and I did this a time or two when we first re-met (long story there).

Then she invited me over under the pretext of watching innocent and pure Disney movies... and did not-so-innocent-and-pure things to me instead. Vile temptress.

- Gurm
                  Sounds like my kinda gal! haha.

Drizzit-Way to go, man!

Comment

Kooldino, hormones boiling today?

AZ
                    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
                    X