Is icq down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is icq down?

Suddenly (since last night) I'm getting an immediate password rejection, and I haven't changed anything.

I always use the Trillian client, is that's of any help?

TIA

T.
    FT.

Working fine for me right now, on Trillian Pro.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Same happend here, just re-enter your password and it comes up - happend on the full version of ICQ and the lite version, Not sure how trillian will cope

Dan
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Thanks...that's one p/w I can never remember, which is why I didn't just try retyping it straight away! Off to the icq site I go
        FT.

Comment

All fine here.

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Cheers az, I'm back in now

Wierd though, the first p/w I guessed at was the correct one, but was rejected initially!
            FT.

Comment

for me, they had removed the last digit in my pasword
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Arghh! It's happened again
                FT.

Comment

still no prob connecting with good ol' ICQ 2003a

AZ

Comment

It's up and down faster than a whore's knickers
                    FT.

Comment

Then I don't notice mine going down - or it doesn't notice itself, had that before

AZ

Comment

they were updating their database and because of this there were short blackouts worldwide

happened to many I chatted with yesterday, including myself
                        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Same here...
                          Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

when I loaded ICQ today (Mirabilis 2001b), I got a popup to enter the password because it was incorrect. Just clicked on cancel and connect again, and it loaded up fine.

Comment

icq, do people still use that?
                              [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                              Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                              Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                              Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                              Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Working...
                              X