Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .Net 1.1 & PowerDesk-HF

It works!

Since my Windows fall appart yesterday, I was forced to reinstall.

Windows XP Pro SP1a, DX9a, Parhelia drivers v.1.4.2.7, and I just couldn't find .Net 1.0 & .Net 1.0SP2, so I tried .Net 1.1 and it works.
    Attached Files
    <font size="1" color="green">Holly: "Appreciate what vou've got, because basically, I'm fantastic!"</font>

Yeah, it works. You just can't uninstall it.

1.73TBredB@1.67(166X10)@1.6V
    ASUS A7N8X
    Corsair 1GB PC3200
    Parhelia 128MB
    EIZO L685EX

Comment

Originally posted by XHotKolaX
      Yeah, it works. You just can't uninstall it.
      Which one?
      <font size="1" color="green">Holly: "Appreciate what vou've got, because basically, I'm fantastic!"</font>

Comment

See if it works!!!!!

try removing the matrox driver and then reinstalling it...i'd image the drive before you do it!!!

cc

Comment

If you mean about that red cross on Parhelia drivers, it was the same with .Net 1.0 SP2.

Comment

He means that if you uninstall it and try to reinstall it, your .NET will be irreparably broken, and can only be fixed by re-installing Windows or restoring an image.
            <font size="-4">User error:
            Replace user and try again.
            System 1: P4 2.8@3.25, P4C800-E Deluxe, 1024MB 3200 CL2, 160+120 GB WD, XP Pro, Skystar 2, Matrox Parhelia 128R, Chieftec Dragon Full Tower (Silver).
            System 2: P4 2.0, Intel 845, 1024MB Generic RAM, 80GB WD, XP Pro, Promise Ultra133 TX2, GF3 Ti500. Resides in a neat Compaq case.
            </font>

Comment

Originally posted by Zao
              He means that if you uninstall it and try to reinstall it, your .NET will be irreparably broken, and can only be fixed by re-installing Windows or restoring an image.
              Ihaaaa!
              THET is interesting. Well, I think I wouldn't worry. I beleve there wouldn't be new Parhelia drivers for 3 months or so, and WinXP SP1a is shit to use. I flashed new BIOS for mobo, and XP just went to BSOD while BOOTing. And there was nothin I could do. Even when I managed to log on to XP, it only loaded 18 processes, and no EXPLORER.EXE. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.

Win2000 (whitch I used for 3.5 years) are still better, but something is not right for combination Parhelia-i865PE, and CPU is 95% of time on full load. Wierd.

Comment

Working...
              X