Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joining up and the Forum survival guide!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining up and the Forum survival guide!!

We need to make it harder to skip the reading of the Murc survival guide!!!!

Seems like many Minimurcers never read it
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Yep, they shoul definitely show more respect for US Supers.

Comment

And how do you propose to force them to read it? Some of these people have the attention spans of a fruit fly.. isn't it obvious when they totally ignore points people make in their posts?

Comment

Maybe make it automatically display after registration.. but I'm not sure if that's possible/needed.

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Speaking of the survival guide:
          It is in need of a major overhaul

I'll write one up tommorw and submit it to Sasq
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I never read the survival guide and I don't think it matters if someone reads it or not. Also I dislike the sensation of seniority based on post count.

Comment

Well the Survival guide while needing an overhaul is available both in the faq forum and in the FAQ's via the front page of MURC.

Its not hard to put a 'condensed version' in the signup.

All up to the boss though.

Dan
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
              X