tracert gui???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tracert gui???

I remember using a nifty little app that would show you the tracert james bond style by drawing a line across the globe and showing details of each hop.

pointless, but it looked cool.

Anyone know what it is?
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

I remember it too. Can't for the life of me think what it was called though...

(Helpful as ever... )
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

hehe

Chees DM!
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I am sure I had it on a coverdisk... but having looked at all the covers, can't see it

Comment

After a quick google search for "trace route gui", I found this page:

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

and this page:

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

<A HREF="http://www.visualware.com/visualroute/index.html">VisualRoute</A> is another one.

Comment

Neotrace is the proggie 8D
                Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

ah! Neotrace! that's it

Cheers Dil

Comment

Yup. That's the one I was thinking of too.

Good thinking Penfold.

Comment

Working...
                    X