Some morons will sign anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some morons will sign anything

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

I most sincerely hope that this is a joke, otherwise we had all better start praying...

~Sethos
    "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

i thinki we should petition that petition.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I love the disclamer that PetitionOnline added to it... can't say that i've seen them do that before..
        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

This was no doubt one they couldn't pass up

What a maroon....

Dr. Mordrid
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I loved this one..

Hi I'm a stupid lazy person who doesn't do any amount of research into things I choose to condemn and I think it is utterly reprehensible to call the sequel the Two Towers! I mean, whats the third installnet going to be called?? Something inflamatory like....ohh..."Return of the King" in OBVIOUS mocking reference to Jesus Christ and my christian beliefs!?

Comment

I guess we need to start a petition to have all movies that were made in NY prior to 9/11 destroy. They may show the WTC and that may cause some bad feels for someone.

Joel
              Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
              Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

I saw that petition a while ago, amazing that people can be that stupid.
                "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Pah what Morons. I suppose they'll want the 2nd book renaming as well.
                  Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Good thing PetionsOnline closed the Petition. That was hilarious.

Jammrock
                    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Actually, I find the whole concept of changing ANY movies reprehensible. Shame on Sam Raimi for removing the twin towers from Spider Man - that was a GREAT scene...

This whole "post 9/11 disorder" that shrinks are treating people for is BULL... SHIT.

If you lost a loved one, or were THERE... then I feel for you and certainly I don't want to be insensitive. But we haven't stopped making WW2 movies just because 6 MILLION of my relatives were killed, now have we?

- Gurm
                      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                      If only life were as easy as you
                      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                      If only life were as easy as you
                      I would still get screwed

Comment

his petition has been suspended temporarily due to a lack of maintenance by the petition author.
                        Hehe.
                        Titanium is the new bling!
                        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

The one that started this petition is just a retard.
                          #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                          people do all day!"

Comment

Hey! I have a great idea! If we remove all reference to it, (I.E. Vietnam), it will not have happened!!

Give me a frickin break...
                            "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

byock: great idea it will be just like in 1984
                              no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Working...
                              X