How do I donate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I donate?

Howdy all. Finally started getting some good hours at work and I finally have the means to help. Tried searching, but couldn't find any addresses to mail to. I seem to remember a thread mentioning someone here in the US was going to collect from everyone and send it in one lump to Ant, but I couldn't find the thread. If it is a long timer that is collecting I have no problems sending them my money, but if not I would prefer to send straight to Ant.

Fell free to PM me if you are the collection guy/girl. Thanks guys, and I hope we can keep this thing going.

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Sent a PM your way, Rev.. Thanks for helping!

Comment

Shit, I knew I forgot to do something. I will send the money this weekend KVH. My bad

Dave
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

how about me... i am from lebanon... any adress for me to send too?
          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Working...
          X