Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another "Stupid inconsiderate drivers" thread - with video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another "Stupid inconsiderate drivers" thread - with video!

Here's another of my biggest complaints about people doing whatever is to their own advantage, regardless of how it harms others.

Traffic at Yonge & Sheppard, Toronto - 7.5MB AVI

Please, if there's not room for you to get OUT of the intersection, don't go IN to the intersection. Just wait behind the line until there's room on the other side. Sheesh...
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

I see that all the time.

Then there are those who think that a yellow light means step on it and try to get through before the light turns red. I have almost been rear-ended by this type, on a couple of occassions, and then they get mad at me because I didn't run the yellow. If I can stop safely then I will.

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Don't they know that rule only applies when there's no one in front of you?
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Normal driving as far as I can see. You ought to see it outside our University.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
        X