Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok. its the post a picture of yourself thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like it, but I rather take a 330Ci anyday.

picture? No way!

Comment

• I like it too... looks lots better with the pimped out rims and the streetglow on... now I just won't bother putting that stuff back on and hope it will fit into another car (Hopefully something just as nice... always did want a bimmer)

Also I took it off already but I had a neon tube placed behind the hood intake grill (which I had to drill out all the holes because it was just for show before) and had it glow green... didn't look too bad. Snow kept on getting packed in there though so I took it out and put in a new plastic piece.
      AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
      AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
      Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
      Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

• Originally posted by cbman
        I like it too... looks lots better with the pimped out rims and the streetglow on... now I just won't bother putting that stuff back on and hope it will fit into another car (Hopefully something just as nice... always did want a bimmer)

Also I took it off already but I had a neon tube placed behind the hood intake grill (which I had to drill out all the holes because it was just for show before) and had it glow green... didn't look too bad. Snow kept on getting packed in there though so I took it out and put in a new plastic piece.
        Oh Jesus,
        maybe you should buy a civic.
        LOL.
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

• Originally posted by GT98
          Ah he just thinks hes suprior to everyone else since he drives a Big Money Wasted 320i sedan.
          Guys CHILL OUT it was only a joke! I actually like the look of that Mustang. Sheesh you can't even joke in this nazi-infested hole anymore.
          Bart

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rock
            Guys CHILL OUT it was only a joke! I actually like the look of that Mustang. Sheesh you can't even joke in this nazi-infested hole anymore.
            Nazi? LOL it hard to dectect your scarism in the posting you had a would have gone a long way
            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

• I thought the was enough. I have a friend at work who owns a Stang like that (silver vert with 18" cobra R rims). I only dislike 2 things: 1) the plastic interior, and 2) the fact that it looks like a 4x4. Its REALLY high up, even for a stock car. If it was just dropped a bit it would look awesome.

EDIT: and if I was a snob, WHY the hell would I be snobby over owning one of the lowest-end bimmers you can buy?!?! Common sense folks.
              Last edited by The Rock; 20 March 2004, 17:33.
              Bart

Comment

• nazi-infested hole
                I beg your pardon??..

Comment

• I was referring to the fact that people on MURC seem so damn touchy lately. No offense intended, but people seem to be jumping on every little thing. Dunno maybe its just me. Anyhoo, lets not drag this thing off topic.
                  Bart

Comment

• Who are YOU calling TOUCHY!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME TOUCHY!

Yeah, well.

You know, its always a short trip, from love to hate.
                    I guess we MURCers just really loves one another.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

• I'm the one on the left.

mfg
                      wulfman
                      "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
                      "Lobsters?"
                      "Really? I didn't know they did that."
                      "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

• Here's one of me... my fave
                        Attached Files
                        hmmmmm

Comment

• is that you on the left or on the right?
                          in black or in white?
                          Nice pic BTW, looks like a fairly old church - beautiful stone work.
                          Is that from your recent wedding?
                          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

• me right - wedding about 2 years ago (dark grey pinstripe penguin suit). The church is down the road - its a bit run down but very nice inside - it was 30 degrees plus on that day - August 2001. My hair is a bit longer as I need a cut but other than that I am the same.

Thankyou, it is my fave from the whole day - the rest are the usual dark dancing/standing up looking like an idiot toast/stand with lots of relatives you wont see again till the next wedding/funeral etc. Still makes me smile which is what its all about.

Anyway more pics of others needed....
                            hmmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by GuchiGuh
                              I like it, but I rather take a 330Ci anyday.

picture? No way!
                              Yeah, me too!
                              But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                              My System
                              2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                              German ATI-forum

Comment

• This was from last year so semi recent

I was playing darts in case your wondering
                                When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X