Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok. its the post a picture of yourself thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that better?
    Attached Files
    [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
    Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
    Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
    Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
    Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

• Well, you do seem to have a happier expression there for some reason.. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by KvHagedorn
        Great pic, Maggi.. bet your son's gonna be a genius with all that cranial capacity.
        LOL

in fact, he is already ahead in development, compared to other kids, even if they are half a year older ... I guess we'll see in the not so distant future

Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
        Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
        be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
        4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
        2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
        OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
        4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
        Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
        Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
        LG BH10LS38
        LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

• Ok... here's me (I hate trying to take pictures of myself)
          Attached Files
          AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
          AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
          Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
          Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

• Oh and my ride (Which won't be mine much longer because of a stupid bank foulup so I have to go get something else instead (Looking at a Subaru WRX)

edit : And its still snowing occasionally up here so that's why its still got the snow tires on
            Attached Files

Comment

• Your being forced to get rid of a Mustang? You should be overjoyed.
              Bart

Comment

• Heres me...I was out with a couple friends and some how winded up with my friends friends boa
                Attached Files
                Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

• Yeah I know...

It just sucks because of the bank error its screwed up alot of other payments I had coming out of the account. Its going to take a couple of weeks just to find out how to untangle the finacial mess

Comment

• I am uglier than all of you

This is from today. Here I'm pretending I know how to play guitar:
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rock
                      Your being forced to get rid of a Mustang? You should be overjoyed.
                      Excuse me???
                      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rock
                        Your being forced to get rid of a Mustang? You should be overjoyed.
                        I agree with GT40. Wa huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by gt40
                          Excuse me???
                          Ah he just thinks hes suprior to everyone else since he drives a Big Money Wasted 320i sedan.
                          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

• As far as I'm concerned BMW's are like hemoroids.

Sooner or later every a**hole gets one.
                            Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

• thats the only mustang I like! it looks really cool

Comment

• Originally posted by GuchiGuh
                                thats the only mustang I like! it looks really cool
                                OK, you've just redeemed BMW lovers everywhere

BTW, hows your picture coming?

Comment

Working...
                                X