OH, NO! ATI R300 is coming...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH, NO! ATI R300 is coming...

This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Oh, no! ATI R300's drivers are coming... 6 to 9 months after the R300 arrives.

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Comment

So good for ATI then, I'm still getting a Parhelia
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

"ATI makes unprecedented commitment to high-quality, frequently updated drivers and software"

So that's what ATI drivers are... I musta been confused...

MadScot
        Asus P2B-LS, Celeron Tualatin 1.3Ghz (PowerLeap adapter), 256Mb PC100 CAS 2, Matrox Millenium G400 DualHead AGP, RainbowRunner G-series, Creative PC-DVD Dxr2, HP CD-RW 9200i, Quantum V 9Gb SCSI HD, Maxtor 20Gb Ultra-66 HD (52049U4), Soundblaster Audigy, ViewSonic PS790 19", Win2k (SP2)

Comment

seems like a rip off of the matrox idea
          no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

yeah, but the parhelia flash was a rip off from nvidias gf4 launch.
            This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Pity Ati don't realease that not everyone has got broadband. God knows what there intro too their site is but it's too slow for 56k modem users. Bad presentation = lost customers.
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                Oh, no! ATI R300's drivers are coming... 6 to 9 months after the R300 arrives.

- Gurm
                LOL not gonna comment on that with um the P's drivers
                Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I'm viewing it on a 34.6Kbps connection at the moment, and I can safely say I wont be buying an R300

P.
                  Meet Jasmine.
                  flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

My next stop is a better monitor me thinks. After the road tax this month I should have a little spare dosh.
                    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
                      Pity Ati don't realease that not everyone has got broadband. God knows what there intro too their site is but it's too slow for 56k modem users. Bad presentation = lost customers.
                      Trust me your not missing anything...the flash wasn't as good as Matrox's

Comment

GT98, since there are already P drivers up that are newer than the shipping drivers, I hardly think your argument is merited.

- Gurm
                        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                        I would still get screwed

Comment

I have heard that the R300 is on a 0.15micron process, that wil reduce the clock speed on a chip with over 100mil transistors, so I guess that alot of fanATIcs will be disapointed........

Let's hope Matrox has done some serious optimalisations on their Parhelia drivers, and that they have a 0.13micron process ready soon

Comment

Originally posted by [GDI]Raptor
                            I have heard that the R300 is on a 0.15micron process, that wil reduce the clock speed on a chip with over 100mil transistors, so I guess that alot of fanATIcs will be disapointed........
                            Since I use both matrox and Ati at home does that mean I'm going to be doubly disappointed then???
                            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT

Since I use both matrox and Ati at home does that mean I'm going to be doubly disappointed then???
                              Could be.....I was wondering how ATI will handle the same issues that Matrox is having with the Parhelia if they have the same specs more or less...

Comment

Working...
                              X