This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't shoot the messenger -- Order cancelled

I just thought, for the sake of information, you'd be interested in knowing at least one flight simmer has cancelled his order for the Parhelia.

I wish Matrox all the best of luck in the coming years -- they seem like a fine company, and competition is good for us all. In this particular arena, they've fallen short (but I'm sure they'll keep trying, and I'll keep rooting for them!)

Matrox Hardware?

Plus there's already a thread over there about cancellations.

Back to flight sims however, why isn't Parhelia any good for them all of a sudden?
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Cause it doesn't have a joystick port.
      Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
      ----------------------
      Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

Pace is quite correct.
        There is already a thread in the Matrox Hardware forum for people to talk about if the are keeping their pre-orders or not.
        We don't need a duplicate thread in here.
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
        X