I was surprised Greebe and Kruzin are so good at UT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was surprised Greebe and Kruzin are so good at UT

For the most part they out played me, Greebe on friday night and Kruzin an saturday night.

Now I dont profess to be good. I am only an average player. Of course average is relative to the group you are playing with. But as far as Murcers Go I would say I am average.

It is good to see our Moderators and beta boys are better than the average Murcer.

Good job and keep up the good work.

Amazing what a simple $500 system upgrade will do huh?
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Kruzin sucks and he knows it.

Rags

Comment

you should have seen them the night before last dred...
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I've only been playing shooters since the original Wolfenstien. Had just a little time to practice

Wait till I get back into the swing of UT (I haven't played it regularly in over a year). Been tryin to work on my shock combos and hammer skillz
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Originally posted by Rags
            Kruzin sucks and he knows it.

Rags
            Yea...that's why you're afraid to play any kind of DM with me. You'll only play if it's a team game, and you can be on my side
            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

While it's true I would rather have you on my team during a team game, it's not because I am afraid of you, it's more because I am used to playing on the same team as you. I can usually tell what's going on on the other side of the map by watching what kind of kills are going on, if your dispenser blows, I know where an enemy is...we just make a good team.

And no, I am not real big into DM games, but I am growing to like them a bit more.

Rags

Comment

Any you guys play CS... Please don't flame me I'm just too addicted to the game play... I do like UT very much though.
                What was the error? Well its the ID10T error.

Comment

I play a little CS, but it sucks compared to TFC IMHO

We got the two best engineers in TFC on this forum

Rags

Comment

is ther a TFC mod for UT... Only of of Capture the flag

Comment

Can't stand CS.
                      Most of my FPS gaming is TFC with Rags...and he's right, we do make a good team. We're recognised as "those damn [MU/BB] engies" often. If you get get past us and take our flag, you're doin pretty good

Comment

Still don't know if there is a TFC mod for UT... You know one that would allow sniper, hwguy, bomber, medic... classes or is it just Cap the Flag.

Comment

There is such a mod, but it's still pretty rough.

Last edited by Kruzin; 6 June 2002, 12:56.

Comment

Ok kewl... I'll check it out. I play TFC too but on HL engine... UT has much more lush environments than HL and better eye candy.

Comment

excuse my ignorance.. but what is cs again ...been jogging my memory and i just cant think of what it is
                              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
                              X