#100! (df)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #100! (df)

Looks like we made it to the top 100 in under a week!

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Top 50

... and according to Statsman we should be in Top 50 within a week - unless we increase our production. In that case we will be there even sooner....

Regards,
    lurqa

Comment

Converting all my machines over throughout the day today. Anxious to see how production is with this project. Already went up 15000 since starting 3 machines this morning.

Comment

Re: Top 50

Originally posted by lurqa_MU
        ... and according to Statsman we should be in Top 50 within a week - unless we increase our production. In that case we will be there even sooner....

Regards,
        lurqa
        I just joined. Added .6 ghz to the effort.

Comment

Re: Top 50

Originally posted by lurqa_MU

Regards,
          lurqa
          Furthermore, the new protien is apparently much larger (and slower to fold) than the current one, so be warned you will crunch considerably slower when it switches.
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

We made it from 609 to 88 in just a week!

Comment

now
              Matroxusers Team Page (Rank: 85)
              Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

I have my home machine and 4 work machines on this project now, there are soem machines at work still crunching genome, these will be changed soon.
                As (for me) folding requires no effort I should be able to get more pcs working at work in 2 weeks as I am away next week.

Breezer
                Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

Working...
                X