icq problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icq problem

i cannot drag icq into the 2nd screen, it alwalys stuck at the right edge of the first screen.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Trillian has a docking option, which is enabled by default. Maybe your client has the same feature?

HTH

Tony.
    FT.

Comment

I believe that you can only use ICQ on the second screen with the latest version(s) of ICQ (ICQ 2001, ICQ 2002).
      Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
      Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
      Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Nope all ICQ versons work on the second head... it's just that ICQ is designed by default to dock to either the right or left side. How to over come... setup second monitor so it either above or below the primary and drag it up or down to the other screen.
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Excuse me greebe...

how to setup so the 2nd monitor is below the 1st?
          isn't the setup option is side-by-side only(in Winme)

Comment

Naw... just grab the second monitor in the setup and move it where you want around the Primary.
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

thanks i got it now
              never think i can do something like this

Comment

Working...
              X