No announcement yet.

SpongeBob SquarePants is in the House!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpongeBob SquarePants is in the House!

Ni!

(Note to all Matrox users: The Surgeon General has determined that the following message is intended for humorous purposes only. No offense is intended, insinuated, inferred, or any other word that starts with an i. Any, and all, further posts from the Knights Who Say Ni! are merely crude dimwitted and feeble attempts to generate interest in each other's forums along with the Genome@Home project. Just remember that we are all here for the fun, and if questioned by the proper legal authorities, we will say that you started it.)

YOU SUCK!

IF YOU SUCKED ANY HARDER, WE WOULD SLAP A HOOVER STICKER ON YOUR BUTT AND CALL YOU BETTY!

NI!

Pardon me! Did I say that aloud? Ooops. My bad! Let me introduce myself.

We are the Knights Who Say Ni!. We will be passing you soon. This is merely an informational edict. As a courtesy heads-up to all of the other teams that we have done this to, (and there have been many!) we like to let you know what to expect, (and to rub it in). We are a strange group of comrades that Shrubs for the Genome@Home cause. You may be tweaking your stupid video cards for the best Quake III ever, but we are on a much nobler cause. Like in the Blues Brothers, “We are on a mission from Gahd”. We seek to find the gene that makes women’s breasts larger. Oh yeah, to also cure cancer and all that.

Now I may be a Big Yellow Sponge and all, but my water-cooled shrubbers are going to smoke you guys! You can soak me, wring me, punch me, rub me, but I just bounce back. Eager for more! I do have my own clothes and merchandise line, and maybe you have seen my show on www.Nick.com. But I don’t like to brag. I am just a humble sponge that lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea! I’m here to bring you Nautical Nonsense! I am merely the messenger for the Knights. I also work part time at the Krusty Krab. (Mention I sent you and you can get a Krabbie Patty for only $1.99)

Now that you know about me, let me clue you bozos into what you will soon experience. A “Dramatis Personae” if you will:

Antigens - a shy quiet person who shrubs like a mutha!
    Robegor - A powerful shrubber who likes to “dump” on Tuesdays.
    S600SEL – A crazy TEXAN who drive his Mercedes like a bat out of Hell! Watch his split personalities-spooky!
    Sir FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION- This is the (main) NUTJOB of the Group. He was somehow exposed and radiated trying to use nuclear fission to over clock his machine. Something went terribly wrong during a MSCVT.DLL error and the whole contraption blew up. The nuclear reaction penetrated his torso and forever altered his, ahem, bowels. Let’s just say it is not pretty. You will start to smell him as he gets near. You will need a full biological body suit if he passes near you. And he can shrub. When he passes someone he “Does the Shrub Dance”. Not only does it singe your nose hairs off, you are temporarily blinded as well. Watch out!
    Sir HAZY. Hazy is our resident Webmaster. He can really shrub too.
    Y2K+1 (Millennium 2001 Guy) This is our newest member. All I can say is WOW! He usually shrubs about 12,000 WU’s a week! Steamroller!
    We also have a ragtag bunch of others who will ire as well as confuse you.
    You can expect a visit from:
    The Genome Taunter, this ugly meathead of a Pud has a face for radio!
    Killer Wabbit - WE don’t even understand him, so if you are confused by his posts then it is normal. Please don’t let impressionable children read his posts; they will pick up a lot of bad habits. Evidently his grammar and spell checker are on the fritz, permanently.

Sir HOC. Don’t mind him, He is permanently drunk from PAN GALACTIC GARGLE BLASTERS. They look awful, and taste worse.

There may be others I have left out but I am sure that they will make themselves known. Usually it is by the searing wit and sarcasm thrust upon other teams, sometimes it is in a picture at the local post office, sometimes well never mind…….
    We have also made quite an impression on the Dutch Power Kows. Please don’t mind them. We are in the process of converting them to learn to say NI!, not Mooh. We have a new Turbo-8-Armed-Kow-Thwacker that we are testing now. It shouldn’t be long.
    They have a few Kows that somehow mange to write with a special Microsoft Natural Hoof keyboard. They are a waste of time and are of no consequence. Pay them no nevermind.

Well it has been a great pleasure to bring you the news of your eminent demise by the Knights. I hope that you join in our message board and partake in our quest. You are free to register on our board as well.
    Our site is http://kwsn.kung-foo.org/genome/

I would be remiss if I did not offer you the opportunity to join us. You may drop your 832,000,000 mega-pixel polygon per second per second squared boards and come to the only true worthy team. Welcome.

If I were Sir Fart at this point I would FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION, but as I am not, I will taunt you a second time:

YOU SUCK!

THE ONLY REASON WE ARE MOVING UP THE STATS SO FAST IS THAT YOU SUCK SO HARD!

NI!

SpongeBob SquarePants

P.S. I got an old Mill2 card, it’s nice.
    Ni!
    KWSN-SpongeBob SquarePants

I'm Ready....
    I'm Ready....
    I'm Ready....
    I'm Ready, Eddie, Eddie!!!!

Pardon us, but you're obviously mistaking us for someone who gives a damn!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Ni!

So, let me get this straight, you don't give a damn.

Okay.

Just a little calarification for us stupid sponges.

Do you not give a damn about who passes you.......

Or do you not give a damn that you suck?

Waiting with baited breath!

SpongeBob SquarePants
      Ni!

I'm Ready....
      I'm Ready....
      I'm Ready....

Comment

Hey clueless wonder.... he did post a

Can you say DOH! lol
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

(SARCASM?)

Ni!

Sorry my little vacuous sponge brain is so small.

What does "the clown face with the red nose that says "talking" when you put your mouse over it mean? Do I just have to insert that to show that the following message is sarcasm? Are you guys so dense that you have to tell each other the context of what you are about to read? And what the heck is that redface smiley you used?

Well I guess I'll play along then. (See above)

SpongeBob SquarePants

P.S. You guys aren't by any chance from Singapore ae you?
          Ni!

I'm Ready....
          I'm Ready....
          I'm Ready....

Comment

P.S. You guys aren't by any chance from Singapore ae you?
            Finland!
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

We are from virtually every country on the planet that has net access.... are all of Ni from Chicagoland?

If memory serves me correct aren't you guys net admins?
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Ni!

Every country on the planet? WOWSERS!

How many people from under the sea do you have? I didn't think so.

I am a fry cook at the Krusty Krab. I am not a Net-Admin. Wait I do administer a net when I am Jelly-fishing. Maybe I am!?

Our Knights hail from far and wide on the Quest. Most all from U.S. Many from the God's country, TEXAS. Some more from NY, IL, MD, FL, TX (there are a lot from TX), AZ (Wabbit but he does not know how to spell AZ), Father Genome is the from the Vatican, The Genome Taunter is from the Ugly tree (actually he fell from there), Father Guido is from the family, and we have several from the MotherLand, UK. We do have some from the Dutch Quadrant. And we have some from a complete other planet. We are not just sure where.

You guys remind me of a Singapore team we used to taunt. Thats all. I am sure once you understand our misguided ways, you will come to appreciate them.

SpongeBob SquarePants
                Last edited by SpongeBob; 28 December 2001, 15:02.
                Ni!

I'm Ready....
                I'm Ready....
                I'm Ready....

Comment

I am not a system adminstrator..It is beneath my skills as a fully trained chocolate enrober for an un-named U.S. Company which beginneth with K..
                  I am but a sole shrubber for the Knights, who seeketh the grail of holy'Protein Power'...
                  I carry with me the casket of my dead cat 'Sophocles' he who had infinite wisdom and long claws...(But only the latter now ,since he be dead, and humming alot
                  I takest the casket into the North of England, looking for shrubbers, but only find poor peasents gathering roots...Zarathustra told them, I tell them!...Alas!..To no avail!
                  Perchance I lodge the bones of the aforementioned 'Sophocles'
                  within this listing ..for to seed a shrubbing for those of Knightly(and..for myself..'Saintly'virtue..)

Comment

I forgot the obligatory:
                    NI!, NI!,NI!

Comment

You must accept my apologies on behalf of the Knights Who Say Ni ! .

It was only a few minutes ago, when someone spilled a goblet of ale, that we noticed that our "Sponge" was missing. We traced his little, wet , spongey tracks to your board and see that he has been up to a bit of mischief .

If you've ever seen his T.V. show on Nick, you'll know that, even for a Sponge, he's not the brightest bulb in the pack .

C'mon Spongey, time to go back to Camelot. We've got spilt ale and the Knights have been pissing themselves all night after reading your posts here.

Please, any and all MURC'ers, visit our board. You shall suffer no abuse, I promise thee.

And now, as I must, I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION !! It's what I do, it's ALL I do

NI ! Ni ! NI !
                      Ni ! Ni ! Ni !
                      Flatulenty yours,

Sir Fart

The Prince of Noxious Fumigations
                      The Earl of Eruption
                      The Duke of Flatulence
                      The Baron of Breaking Wind
                      A Member of the "Order of the Ominous Brown Cloud"
                      The Marquis of the Malodorous
                      Master of the Butt Trumpet
                      Click here !

Click here for my informative, yet utterly revolting, Home Page

Comment

OK,OK,OK, I get it now......

This is where SpongeNiBob drops to the deck and flops like a fish!

=)

-Dil
                        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Hehehe I made it into the forums as well.....

.... but where is the bar here?

No PGGB´s (Pan-Galactic-Gargle-Blasters) around here?

What a mess!

.... I wave my PGGB in your general direction folks and say a hearty Ni! as well!

Comment

Hello Moohtrox users!

This is a small note from a Dutch Power Cow . Currently we are way down beneath you but sooner or later we will catch up with you.
                            I feel sorry for you because the knights have done what they always do when things get tough:
                            MINSTREL: [singing]
                            He is packing it in and packing it up
                            And sneaking away and buggering up
                            And chickening out and pissing off home,
                            Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge.
                            Dappy!
                            So now you're stuck with them. (HoC's PGGB's are nice though)
                            The only good thing I can offer you is: "The Box". Containing the 4 volumes of taunts going bad by the KWSN. Including this one off course.
                            And no! I didn't use Microsoft unnatural hooveboard. I used the Universal transmoohlator.
                            [DPC] Mooh not NI! [/DPC]

Comment

The stats haven't been updating...How do you know we will be passed soon? Maybe we're really producing 10,000 WUs everyday.

Comment

Working...
                              X