DVD max stops working when the video is covered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD max stops working when the video is covered

Howdy all. I have seen this posted a couple times, but nothing suggested has helped me.

When I play a video file to the TV with the DVD max feature everything works great, untill I cover the video with another window. The output to the TV just stops when this happens. Coincidentally DVD movies don't do this, only video files.

It doesn't matter what format the video file is, they all do it. I have tried using DivxG400, that doesn't do a thing.

I am running an Athlon system now with a G400 max, but I had the same prob on my old P3 system as well. OS is Win2k SP 2. Anyone know how to fix this, it has become rather unsettling.

try to play your video files with either sasami2k, or enable the extended overlay feature in the divxg400 properties tab.

In either case you can even minimize the player while outputting through DVD-MAX

Comment

Ok, I am a retard. Got everything square. Thanks much for the quick response dZeus.

Comment

A retard eh? Those damn cellphones are surely killing your brain...
        Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by impact
          A retard eh? Those damn cellphones are surely killing your brain...
          Hmmm, where did I hear THAT before??
          Wait a moment - ah yes, Zak McKracken...
          But we named the *dog* Indiana...
          My System
          2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
          German ATI-forum

Comment

Working...
          X