X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING!

Found this on teamlambchop!

Warning!
    There are reports coming in all around that there may be a problem with uploding results to the Berkeley servers. These problems are manifesting themselves in the form of "WARNING: Platform XXXXXXX not found; continuing in test mode". Where XXXXXXX is the client being used. There are *alot* of people who are experiencing this problem right now, and there is no word from the Berkeley guys what is up. When this error message is shown the work units do not appear to be credited to that person's account...and it is happening across different platforms and clients. I can't say what the best thing to do is....I am not sure if those work units results are actually being kept track of over there, or if they eventually will be credited to accounts. I just turned off the auto connect for my SETI Queue and will hold out until it looks like things are straightened out.

This is just an idea....but I think they are working on getting things prepared for the version 3.0 client release and are getting things checked out to prevent older clients from sending in results. The problem is...the version 3.0 client isn't released yet and this shouldn't be happening....but that is only my "theory". Will keep you informed on what is going on over there. -zAmboni

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Nobody from the whole team has sucessfuly upladed a WU for the last 2h!

Befor you try to upload make a backup of your seti@home folder!

------------------
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

The data server at Berkeley is down at the moment. Lets hope they are fixing it.

------------------

Comment

GnrlData has just sucessfully uploaded 1 WU!

------------------

Comment

GnrlData has just sucessfully uploaded 2 WU!
          AIK has uploaded 1 WU!
          AND THE DATA SERVER IS UP AND RUNNING!!!!

------------------

Comment

Thats 3 for GnrlData and 1 for borg & AMC!

------------------

Comment

And 1 for bert, Alpha Centauri, --<TO>-- & Sisyfos!
              I think it's working again!

------------------

Comment

Yes, I think it's working again

------------------
                Join the MURC SETI team!
                View the exciting stats
                P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
                Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

in fact we (alpha Centauri) lost a WU. It was on my T-Bird 892 Mhz machine
                  K6-3 400Mhz@450Mhz
                  G400 16MB, 192MB Ram and so on

Comment

Hey, I got that error last time I uploaded a WU...no wonder my total didn't increment.

amish
                    Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

Working...
                    X