A Word of Warning about Burglars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Word of Warning about Burglars

A friend of mine and his wife were on vacation in one of the virgin islands (I forget, they all sound alike to me). Anyway, after they were there for a couple of day, someone broke into their hotel room and stole all their money, and other assorted valubles. They thought it was fortunate the burglar didn't steal their camera (cheap) with their vacation photos. They developed the photos once they got back from the islands and found the a couple of photos of a big fat guy mugging for the camera with my friend's wallet. They had a couple of photos of him in my friends' wife's underwear. The last photo showed the fat burglar mooning the camera with my friends' wife's toothbrush stuck up his butt. End of story.

[This message has been edited by Brian R. (edited 09 May 2000).]

eYUKKKKK!!!!!!! I bet she doesn't brush her teeth anymore

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I think she bought a new toothbrush...

I still have nightmares about the first time she used it after the break-in. I hope he didn't do both of their toothbrushes. They'll never know.

[This message has been edited by Brian R. (edited 09 May 2000).]

Comment

oh my god, thats evil....
        msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
        it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

Strange this story seems to have done the rounds already.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Probably, I couldn't resist telling it again.

Comment

Working...
            X