"G800 Juggy Fusion"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "G800 Juggy Fusion"

"G800 Juggy Fusion" by Matt-Rocks Grafix, Inc.

WARNING!!
    Not recommended for Compact or Mid-Sized Cases. You may not be able to put the cover back on case after installation. You risk serious damage to other components and cooling fans will melt if you install the Integrated "G800 Juggy Fusion" motherboard in any system which is not in a Full Tower ATX or Server Case.
    We also recommend serious cooling for the Link between the Keyboard and Chair

CHEEZE!!!!!!

Pauly
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

You feeling alright Paul? I'd take your pills and go lie down...

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

I just wanted to have my own Bogus G800 Thread

This is a "FUN" Thread only. Anyone can make up their owns specs and post them in this Thread. BUT!!!! They must be funny no serious crap allowed..

Now Steve, go take two of my pills and come back laughing

Paul
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

OK OK, I've had my (yours? Someone's anyway) pills and feel much better!

Right, I'm decided to completely break my NDA - The '8' in G800 is and has been a misprint since 1986! It's really a 'B', and the two zeros are actually 'O's !! That's right folks, you heard it here first, the G800 is really a G-BOO! (pronouced GaBoo) It was named after Haig's first utterings when he was a wee kid.

What does this mean for the product (should it exist)? Well, it means that the card sometimes will turn your PC on during the night when you're asleep and boom out a recording of Haig's <FONT SIZE="+5">GaBoo!</FONT>.
        As well as this the card doesn't do anything else apart from smell funny and puke up all over you when you least expect it - projectile vomiting was one of Haig's specialities when he was a baby.

------------------
        Cheers,
        Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

So Jordan was right, the G800 will be an upheaving video card.

Comment

does the "G800 Juggie Fusion" include the "render nude" feature? :P
            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Absolutly!!!!! It has "Render Nude", "Tilt and Lick" and a "G Spot Sensitivity" Tweak feature.

Paul

Comment

Now, this is "Dual Head" I could go for.
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

w00h00! good thing i'm old enough to buy it ;P
                  "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

And with the optional G800TF Trans-Fusion add on broad, you can trans-fuse yourself into any scene through virtual reality!

Allows you to get close, feel, touch, smell...never be left out of the action again!
                    MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
                    Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
                    512MB regular Crucial PC2100
                    Matrox P
                    X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
                    LianLiPC70

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by SCompRacer:
                      And with the G800TF Trans-Fusion add on broad, you can trans-fuse yourself into any scene through virtual reality!

Allows you to get close, feel, touch, smell...never be left out of the action again![/B]</font>
                      Scomp, that's already very old. Brian R already posted the www.fufme.com link. So the add on broad is useless, unless it's cheaper

Jord.

Jordâ„¢

Comment

G800... phh what a joke.

------------------
                        I wasn't born, I was created.
                        What the hell are we doing in the middle of the desert?

Comment

Now, I don't know what kind of pills you took, Steve, but don't you think you'd better give the rest of us some as well?

Himself, ofcourse I was right No NDA here
                          No Daylight Activity

Jord.

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 01 February 2001).]
                          Jordâ„¢

Comment

Scomp, that's already very old. Brian R already posted the www.fufme.com link. So the add on broad is useless, unless it's cheaper

Old to you, new to me....I never saw it before, so excuse me! Jeez.

[This message has been edited by SCompRacer (edited 02 February 2001).]
                            MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
                            Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
                            512MB regular Crucial PC2100
                            Matrox P
                            X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
                            LianLiPC70

Comment

Uh oh! We've got problems here.

Close all applications. Shut-down the PC. Walk away. I repeat, WALK AWAY! Do not reboot because you just thought of something else you wanted to look for or do on the internet, just walk away slowly. Call someone on the telephone. NO, do not email them or instant message them, PHONE THEM. Arrange to meet with them somewhere and do something in THE REAL WORLD! Alright, now put on a coat and go outside. That's right, you're doing great. Now meet some humans and speak to them in the flesh. You'll be ok soon enough. You have suffered from PC burnout! My solution should render pills unecessary if you follow the above directions carefully each time your brain begins acting kooky.

Comment

Working...
                              X