new forum http://forum.matrox.com/cgi-bin/mgaforum/Ultimate.cgi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new forum http://forum.matrox.com/cgi-bin/mgaforum/Ultimate.cgi

it's possible now since 1 st march to post your question a forum weree matrox will answer directly

enjoy :-)

Nils Valentin

No, really?
    Too bad somebody didn't tell us about this on the 1st, 10 seconds after it opened
    http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum5/HTML/008018.html

You don't really think something like this would go un-noticed by US??
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Shit, did we miss the opening?? Damnit...
      And don't tell, they'll prolly have a new TGL out as well, huh?

Jorden.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Thanks for your sarcastic reply but i have more things to do then just surfing the web.Sorry but I am
        one of the guys who is not 24 hours connected to all matroxrelated webpages.For me the info was quite
        new.

when i saw it, i didn,t see the forum which you posted earlier.

never mind.I am sure you have a wide knowledge about the matroxcards , however don,t forget it is
        people you are speaking to :-)

Nils Valentin

Comment

"Thanks for your sarcastic reply but i have more things to do then just surfing the web.Sorry but I am
          one of the guys who is not 24 hours connected to all matroxrelated webpages."

And who is being sarcastic here? All I did was point out that this was "old" news. If you had taken 5 seconds to look at the other posts, you would have seen the active thread just a few lines down from the top.

As for your snide comment about on the web 24 hours a day...You have no idea what you are talking about. I knew about the Matrox forums some time ago. I've been helping test it out. I knew exactly when it was going to open, and when I could post the news. Just because I know what's going on does not mean I'm on 24 hours a day, just that I know what's going on. I have a full time job, and am the single parent of two. I assure you I have better things to do than stay plugged in 24/7.

"For me the info was quite
          new."

But you knew it was old news. You knew the date when they opened the forums. You knew the date you where posting. Common sense would lead most people to look through a page or two of previous posts before starting a new thread on something that happened days ago. Especially on a forum frequented by Matrox employees, beta testers, and hundreds of long time users. If something happens at Matrox somebody will post about it here within minutes. Hell, I even got the news when they installed their new ice rink.

"never mind.I am sure you have a wide knowledge about the matroxcards"

That's what happens when you help moderate a Matrox users forum, beta test the products, and have an e-mail addy book and ICQ list populated with these same people. You tend to learn a few things about the products. Something like you being knowledgable about pansies and posies, but you don't see me belittling your areas of interest...

"however don,t forget it is
          people you are speaking to "

Awww. Did I hurt your feelings? Geez. I didn't insult you. I was not harsh in my post. As a you're a newbie here (6 whole posts), I cut you some slack by simply making light of the situation. I could have just as easily scolded you for not looking at that days active threads, and locked this one up.

I suggest you:

(a) Lighten up. There was no reason for you to take exception to my post. Certainly no reason to complain about it both here and in my e-mail box. I hear you mailed Jorden too. I though you had better things to do than waste time on the net like that. If you think my post was sarcastic, you have not read many threads here. And I garauntee even the harshest post you will see around here is nothing compared to most forums out there. Don't go by the Shark Tank. They'd eat you alive.

(b) Read the Forum <A HREF="http://forums.murc.ws/cgi-bin/ubbmisc.cgi?action=getannounce&ForumNumber=5&Start =2451510.99&End=2455198&Session=" target=_new>Survival Guide!</A> You might learn a thing or two about us. Hopefully one thing you've learned already is don't come to a forum as a newbie and start critizing the long-time regulars.

(c) Don't try to tell me how to post again.
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

[This message has been edited by orangejulius (edited 05 March 2000).]

Comment

You guys crack me up...
              Jan

Comment

Wow Kruzin

At least now we know orangejulius is still alive

Jord.
                Jordâ„¢

Comment

Temper, Kruz ...

As you already pointed out, he's a newbie and probably wanted to start out in here with 'good news' ... would have been a pretty good intention I think.

Anyway, I guess things are straight already so maybe a

<FONT SIZE=4>Welcome aboard, Nils<FONT SIZE=2>

shouldn't fit too bad in here ...

Lighten up, guys ... it's just a board.

PS: Remember my post about Anand's 'accident' ? LOL
                  Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
                  Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
                  be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
                  4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
                  2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
                  OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
                  4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
                  Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
                  Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
                  LG BH10LS38
                  LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Yes Maggi, but you weren't a newbie at that time

At least Anand recovered fine from his death

Jord.
                    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                    X