Need help overclocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help overclocking

Ok, DAMN!!!!! I'm going to have to wait awhile on that new board and chip. In the meantime, I feel I should get some practice on o/cing what I have now, so I don't kill the Athlon when I get it... If someone can tell me how to go about this, that would be great. Thanks a lot in advance.
    Here's my specs:

Processor AMD K6 300
    Chipset ALI M1541 AGP Sys Controller
    (IWILL XA100)
    192 RAM
    G400 MAX
    Slow 6 gig HD
    Fast 20 gig HD
    32X Sony CD-Rom
    Toshiba DVD-Rom
    REALmagic Hollywood Plus
    Creative Ensoniq AudioPCI
    Linksys LNE100TX Fast Ethernet Adapter

Thanks again

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

somebody, anybody going to help me???
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Try another forum...either General Hardware, or (God forbid!) Tom's page. This is for Matrox card issues.

Good Luck, and when you have gotten your education, come back here for lots of help on o/cing your MAX.

(wish I had one)

[This message has been edited by Bixler (edited 17 November 1999).]
      Greebe's juiced up Athlon @750 on an MSI Irongate Based M/B Marvel G200 TV with HW/DVD Daughtercard,
      CDBurner, Creative DVD, two big WD Hdds, Outboard 56K modem
      Parallel Port Scanner, Creative S/B AWE 64 (ISA), and a new Logitech WebCam (My first USB device)

Comment

Try the AMD Zone Overclocking forum
        RAB
        Let's try theat link again!
        [This message has been edited by RAB (edited 17 November 1999).]

[This message has been edited by RAB (edited 17 November 1999).]
        AMD K6III-450; Epox EP-MVP3G5; G400DH32; Maxtor 10gig UDMA66; 128meg PC100; Aureal SQ2500 sound; PCI Modem Blaster; Linksys 10/100 NIC; Mag 800V 19"; AL ACS54 4 speaker sound; Logitech wireless mouse; Logitech Wingman Extreme (great for lefties)

Comment

Try these sites too.
          www.overclockers.com www.firingsquad.com

The first one's really good. Besides info and articles, I believe it has a cool database that gives you an idea of how far you might be able to push certain chips.

Comment

Working...
          X