Powerstrip or G200clk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerstrip or G200clk?

Which one of these works the best for overclocking the G400's....from what ive seen is it correct that you are limited with the G200clk in that if you choose say 300 for the Sclk you have to use a 2/3 multiplier for the Mclck and 1/2 multiplier for the Gclck?...with powerstrip i believe you can adjust the Gclck and Mclck in small increments...this is better right because theoretically the maximum for the vanilla g400 memclock should be 200Mhz and the graphics would be stuck at 150mhz with g200clk but with Powerstrip you could push the graphics clock closer to 166mhz or more?

is this right?

dj

1) You don't need to start a new overclocking thread every day. Several people answered you o/c questions yesterday. If you had more questions, it would make more sense to keep the same thread going.

2) No, that is not at all what PS does. Just like all overclockers, it adjusts the PLL(Sclk) speed. It has no affect on the dividers (except when it thinks you've gone to high, and it changes the dividers to protect the card). I already gave my opinion of the overclockers in several different threads...PS sux.

[This message has been edited by Kruzin (edited 07-23-99).]
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
    X