G400?? Benchmarks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400?? Benchmarks?

Could you guys give me a benchmark result for Quake2, Incoming, and some other game(OpenGL or Direct3D) with a Millenium G400(o/c'ed and none o/c - please note the state of overclock) or a G400 MAX if you have one?

OK. Let's be honest. I'm planning to buy a G400 MAX this August if it's out. If I'm not that lucky and if Matrox's fabs are still in the works of a MAX part, I might see later and buy a G400, 32MB frame buffer memory, and dual head.

The other question is, "How overclockable are your G400s anyway?(Please name the RAM brands and nanosecond ratings)"

BTW guys.. Sorry for my pathetic bro.

[This message has been edited by Bill Gates (edited 07-21-99).]

There are enough reviews with plenty of benchmarks. Also, enough postings here to keep you happy all day.

Keep in mind that benchmarks on one machine don't mean that that's what'll happen on another. Each of us has different configurations and will get different results (rough translation - benchmarks don't mean squat...)
    Gateway Performance 850 - Matrox G450 32mb DDR, SB Live! Value, Promise UltraATA 66 & 30GB HD - and Windows 2000 Pro

Comment

Well, not quite true about the benchmarks not meaning squat - benchmarks are perfectly valid if the benchmarks compare different cards across identically configured machines. But that doesn't mean that the benchmark results will be obtainable on another similarly specced machine.

Cheers,

Steve

------------------
      Yeah, you know the score...
      (ICQ: 29468849)

Comment

http://forums.gagames.com/forums/Forum109/HTML/002060.html

Come on Billy ... use the search button, please ! for a change ...

------------------
        Cheers,
        Maggi

I'll be on holyday for the coming three weeks and I miss you folks already ;-)

Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
        Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
        be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
        4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
        2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
        OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
        4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
        Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
        Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
        LG BH10LS38
        LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Steve C - re: "Squat" - agreed...sorta...

I'm just getting tired of a videocard's "worthyness" being determined soley by a synthetic benchmark.

You are absolutely correct (listen to the guy!) that benchmarks are only valid if comparing identically configured machines.

Bill Gates seems to ask the same questions over and over and doesn't do any checking for the info he "needs".
          Gateway Performance 850 - Matrox G450 32mb DDR, SB Live! Value, Promise UltraATA 66 & 30GB HD - and Windows 2000 Pro

Comment

Working...
          X