Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek: Armada, stuck in Vendetta

Hi guys'n'galls,

Can someone here tell me how to end the Vendetta level in somewhat of one piece?

I've taken over one of the Klingon ships to scout the area ahead, found the derelict Jem Ha'dar ship and the derilict space station, but I can't occupy these things, not even from a blue or green cloud, as I'm shot to pieces everytime.

How to do things?

Jord.

------------------
    "What goes up, must come down"
    Jordâ„¢

is that a klingon mission?
    i had no problems with that mission, cant remeber what i did though, unfortunately

Frankfurt
    Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
    WinXP Professional SP1
    Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
    3COM 905C

Comment

Nope, that's the third Federation mission.

You say you're shot to pieces every time. You mean you're destroyed by the radiation or by Torral ? If you're destroyed by Torral's Negh'Var htf did you manage to take over a bird of pray. The birds passed and Torral got stuck behind a moving asteroid belt for the time you battled the birds ?
      I'm confused, anyway, what difficulty level are you playing ?

Regardless of the difficulty level the normal cours is: run to the first wormhole and enter it, after that run to the disabled Dominion station (the one that causes the radiation), as you get a little closer to it your tactic officer will inform you that Torral has broken up pursuit, you ither destroy the station with your mines (F1 or click on the mines icon) or transport a few crewmen (T or click on the transporter icon and after that on the station) onboard and order the station to decomission to get some dilithium (orders/decomission or o/shift+ d ) ,at this time (or after Torral brakes pursuit) you can go back and beam crewmen to the Dominion ship to take it over or go to the next wormhole and find a disabled Ferengi marauder on the way . After you exit the second wormhole and go North you'll find a disabled Sona ship on the way and at some point one of your officers will tell you that he has detected an abandoned space station and shipyard after the nebula (the green one), you go and beam crewmen onboard to take them over and order them to recrew (an icon with a few men on it) and order your ships to repair (after you take over the shipyard). You can build some Defiant class ships and while you do that six birds of prey will attack you in two waves of three (your officer will announce their detection). after this you venture further North and in the upper right corner of the map, surrounded by a nebula you will find a romulan ship that you can take over (a Shrack class if that's the name). You go West and after you pass the blue nebula you'll find a Vor'Cha class destroyer that you can take over. After you go further West passing near an asteroid belt you'll fall upon three birds of pray. After you destroy them you can go to the next wormhole (surrounded by asteroids, and near them, in the middle left of the map surrounde by another green nebula is a disabled bird of pray). You pass through the wormhole go North (a bit NW) and after you go through a blue nebula or around it you encounter Torral and two birds of pray. You destroy the birds and damage Torral's ship to the point when he retreats (he'll say something like "This isn't the last you'll see of me Worf). Don't pursue him because his ship can't be destroyed (he has to be in other missons too). After Torral retreats and the birds are destroyed, and only after that, you can enter the last wormhole and finish the mission. If you evade him and enter the wormhole your ship will be destroyed and you have to start all over again.

I think that's it

[This message has been edited by 2K (edited 09 June 2000).]

Comment

Working...
      X