No announcement yet.

I don't know if you guys heard, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know if you guys heard, but...

Messiah, if it ever comes out, WILL support EMBM as a patch after its release. This is contrary to many of the rumors on the web. Just so you know.
    p3-500, 128mb, g400max, wd hd, promise, 3com

You know me guys (and gals), I'm not trying to start a flame war, but I find Messiah rather interesting. First off it's a cool concept for a game (I love being creative w/ the powers). But also, the engine supports real-time tesseling. I'm wondering if the nv10 will show a significant improvement here, straight out of the box.

Comments?

-Wombat

------------------
    K6-2/350@400, 503+ rev 1.2a, 128MB PC100 RAM, Millenium G200, RH6.1 w/ 2.2.12-20, Win98, and too many classes

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I may be wrong, but some say Messiah doesn't support it.
      p3-500, 128mb, g400max, wd hd, promise, 3com

Comment

Well, it at least was supposed to. I haven't kept up on things, though.

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Dude- I have been following messiah for 2 years now, and the technology in the game is old... I mean it was being developed for the PSX (hehe) I havent heard about any new dynamic affects, but the game looks dark, and the story rocks... I hope Shinny actually does some shit.
          a digital display of evolution
          (G200 with aid of Diamond Monster 3D II-SLI)

Comment

Last time I read anything it was a Q&A with a Shiny programer and he stated that the Game WOULD NOT support EVBM. I was pissed!
            I love that game publisher! have you guys ever played MDK? It thought it was great and it had such a nice looking engine! It was really funny also...

Comment

Messiah is going to support EMBM in a patch after the demo and everything. A programmer from shiny was pissing and moaning about the GheyHorse not doing the kind of geometry acceleration or whatever they had implemented.

Comment

So, does it do real-time tesseling or not?

Comment

Working...
                X