X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NocturneG400 goodness....post your thoughts:

Has anyone with a G400 tried it yet?

a digital display of evolution
    (G200 with aid of Diamond Monster 3D II-SLI)

Smooth and beautiful, it has very impressive flowing coat and lighting. The system reqs are high, but the graphics are worth it.
    p3-500, 128mb, g400max, wd hd, promise, 3com

Comment

Scary! Man this game does look sharp. I miss having a moveable camera, but it does add to the suspense when you can't see around the corner untill you walk around it.

Davyyd

Comment

DAMN! I knew the game would look sweet as hell... The people that developed the game suggested that Voodoo owners buy a G400 or a GeForce... hahahahahha, **** it. I will try to play it on my SLI tonight... the requirments, are dumb... 500mhz computer.... I guess they reeally only wnated to appeal to a certain market...... Anway- they recommend we play in software@32 bit, but did say that the fastest board was G400.

peace
        a digital display of evolution
        (G200 with aid of Diamond Monster 3D II-SLI)

Comment

Digital,

I tried playing nocture on my sli when it first came out and all I can say is.... IT SUCKS! Very ugly. I'd have to say that nocture is what convinced me to get a g400.

It does look great. The coat and lighting is way cool. My only prob is the camera and control. I've played both demos. Control is pretty hard. Maybe I just need more practice. I've been using the mouse... i'm thinking i should just stick to the keyboard.

And sometimes you walk in a room and because of camera placement, these zombies will be shooting at you with machine guns and you can't even see them! If this is a big prob, i'm not sure if i'll buy this game. I think i'm gonna wait on a few more reviews after the game is released...

------------------
          Abit BH6, Celeron 450, Matrox G400 32mb "MAX", 256mb ram, IBM 10GB, DVD 5x, MX300
          Abit BH6
          Celeron 450
          Matrox G400 32mb "MAX"
          256MB PC100 RAM
          IBM 10GB 7200rpm HDD
          Creative Labs DVD 5x
          Mitsumi 4x/2x/8x CD-RW
          Monster Sound MX300
          USR 56K Modem
          ADi 6P (19" Monitor)
          Windows ME

Comment