X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... Silicon Valley ...

is interesting
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Do tell.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

I'm here visiting the mothership, I'm not going to mention the exact name, and I'd appreciate no typed guesses, but its the most well known american Based PVR/DVR and it starts with T

I'm the Australian tech ops manager for them.

First chance in 2 years I have managed to get out here, its just really nice to do some face to face (and beer to beer) conversations
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

You may want to ask them when they are going to release a new DVR for the AU / NZ market..
        paulw

Comment

You mean somebody other than Hauppauge makes PVRs? I know who you mean but never bought their equipment or service. They didn't support the big dish satellite so I used a Panasonic DVR but now use Hauppauge to dub HD off of U-verse.

How's the valley look outside of corporate? Haven't even been inside a tech company this millennium. Wonder if things have changed at all.
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

I doubt much has changed, cubes for as far as the eye can see in general.

Paulw, if your frequent geekzone you have seen me active there. it's my company that is responsible, and right now as of this min, the answer is don't hold your breath.

The answer tomorrow may change, that though is beyond my pay grade.
            Juu nin to iro

Comment

Working...
            X