SB Live and HL/TFC underwater noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB Live and HL/TFC underwater noise

I just got my SB Live Value and it rocks but anyway is there a way to adjust the sound effects when underwater in Half Life or TFC? Do I adjust the underwater effect in the Audio HQ?

Thanks,
    Thien

AFAIK, you don't. Either EAX is on, or it's off, and all the effects that go with it.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

If you are geting the same distortion that I have been getting. When the voice says "the Enemy has your flag" and it crackles in your ear, then lower the base for sblive and the volume as well.
      This will clear it up and it will sound much better.
      Asus CUSL2, PIII 800, Radeon 8500, SBLive!, 3COM 3C905C-TX-M, 384MB PC133, 19" AOC Monitor.

Comment

No just the underwater sound is very bassy whenever I gurgle my room shakes. It sounds like I am underwater but I don't want to pretend I'm underwater...

Comment

Okay

Comment

Whoops I think above post was ment to go to a different post when GA's server was having probs. I should stop opening up 5 messages at one time...

Anyway I am getting crackling noise at certain parts of maps w/ 5.15 drv.

Comment

Working...
            X