Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tombman & the rest of your.. New post for your long anticpated q3test2 benchmarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tombman & the rest of your.. New post for your long anticpated q3test2 benchmarks

Note, all tests were run Without the 32 bit Z-Buffer on, Vysnc enabled and if it makes any difference it was in 32bit in windows desktop.

I only ran it at 1 speed, 581Mhz p3, I don't really feel like trying it at 600 or 450, so don't ask.

Quick System Review: p3-581, G400Max Retail, 128Ram.
    (Light Flares on all of these)

Fastest = 58.9
    Fast = 50.9
    Normal = 45.3
    High Quality = 39.8
    Custom = 29.9
    1024x768 everything on and maxxed.

*I have quite the system here. These scores are definantly not something to be proud of.
    I will re-do these same benchmarks once the newest Matrox Drivers become released.
    Too bad 3dLabs couldn't make their drivers.
    What the hell are we doing in the middle of the desert?

That numbers were exactly what i expected !

G400MAX RULES!!!!

I have a PIII527 (waiting for tennmax cooler for 558 ) and a TNT2ULTRA at (170/190) and i get at 1024*768*32 all details maxed out 26 FPS !! (you got ~30)
    I think one or two driver releases later we will beat the shit out of the herc tnt2u guys ;-)
    And the best thing is that i will get my card next weak !! (shipping e-mail just arrived (i am in Vienna)

p.s.: guess what we can make with an overclocked g400max and new drivers JIPPPY !

Comment

Basically, Those scores arent too impressive.
      And with an Ultra TNT2 you should be getting much better scores then that. Something is ****ed in your computer Tombman.

Comment

Whats this I cant say **** on the forums ?

Comment

ahh ****

Comment

When did that happen? I thought you could say f<!>uck here.

Hmm...
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I get 31 with the every thing on and maxed setting and 32 bit Z. And all I have is a celery @ 450. Oh and a Herc Ultra at the default speed.

On fastest I get 60. Just wait till I get a celery running at 550

[This message has been edited by Mad man (edited 07-24-99).]

Comment

Wombat,

How come you can say **** and we can't?

wEIrD

Dave
                Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

hehehe
                  ****in selective censoring
                  what the ****
                  that sucks shit

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

****, don't know.

Comment

_F U C K_
                      so much for freedom of speech!

[This message has been edited by M Ragsdale (edited 07-24-99).]

Comment

I think we are all just ****ed up here, except for Wombat. He is the only one that can say ****! He didn't even edit the message, kinda weird still.

Dave
                        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

F U C K , Wombat, howcum you can say **** here, and I can't?
                          Matt

Comment

To f<!>uck or not to **** is not a gaming issue, so why bother.
                            P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

fu<dummy>ck

[This message has been edited by Hunsow (edited 07-25-99).]

Comment

Working...
                              X