G200 overclocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G200 overclocking

I want to overclock my G200 and would like any advice anyone can give me on the subject.
    For example what type of cooling to use what software to use. It would even be helpful if people sent me clock speeds that they successfully obtained stuff like that. Anyway I wish I had one of those new .25 die cards the place where I work just ordered a bunch of them (in systems) and I'm tempted to swap mine with theirs but anyway anything helpful anyone could send me would be great
    oh yeah in case anyone wants to know I have a
    Pentium II 350
    64 MB PC100 SDRAM (Toshiba I think)
    PCI 128 Sound Card (Creative Labs)
    Seagate Ultra Medalist Pro (which for some reason I can't get SMART to work)
    P2B BIOS revision 1008
    and most importantly
    Matrox Millenium G200 w/ 8MB SGRAM
    Rev_A ( I wonder if that actually means anything because the .25 cards (the ones without a heat sink) also said Rev_A
    apparently I have registered here before and forgot my user name...What a pain in the butt!!! I had to go out and get another e-mail account!!! consequentially if you wish to reply to me via e-mail please do so at jvsten31@calvin.edu

Yes I realize I used the wrong forum to submit this but I had both the gaming and the hardware forums open and I accidently submitted in the wrong window

[This message has been edited by JonVS31 (edited 07-22-99).]
Working...
X