Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on AVP Patch

Hey Guys,
    I finally got the AVP patch out the door, i welcome any feedback with the G400. Remember an official patch with this fix included is coming from Fox soon,

Thanks,

------------------
    "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

"The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

OK, works great for me, no problems, except once when I switched back from 1280X1024, to 1024X768 ('cause it was too dark!), the game hung, but from what I have read on the avsp message boards, that is more likely to be an AvP bug, and naught to do with this patch. I am well pleased, although it hasn't helped me play any better! (Maybe next patch!, one that automatically locks the targeting cursor on enemies, yeah, that'd be good!)

------------------
    Life is a ride, Like days on a train,
    Cities rush by, like ghosts in the night.

Comment

well it looks good and fast at 1024 x 768 32bit color, but dam i keep getin killed they move (the aliens to dam fast have to get reused to it all over hehe.) i i got to say is this card blows v3 (2000) , savage 4 away visuals any way half life d3d and avp never looked so good.

------------------
      i don't know what im going to bitch about now that the avp patch is out.
      p2 350 at 450, 196 meg pc100,10gig hard drive,5xdvd cl drive, xitel p. storm sound, 32meg g400 dualhead, acs altec lansing speakers+yamaha rear, ch throttle, ch force fx, ch pedeals, hp laserjet 4, epson 400 color, ctx vl950 main mag dx17t secondary monitors ? what else can i brag about ? oh two other systems k6-2 350 and k6 200.

Comment

Hey ROM, send me a G400 and I will let yas know! Game works great on my trusty ol G200 though

------------------
        Flangor StrongAxe
        flangor@matroxusers.com
        System specs: One bourbon, one scotch and one beer

Comment

Well, what can I say.
          Got AvP, Got the patch and it looks/runs great. No probs.... Even at 1280 * 1024 * 32
          it runs ok.
          Can't stay alive 4 15 minutes, but hey.. :-)

I like this 1.

Marcel Molleman
          The Netherlands.

------------------
          G400-16MB, Abit BX6 rev2, 96 MB, 6.4 GB Hdd (3x), Pent. II 350 Mhz (3.5 * 112)

Abit BX6 Rev 2.0, 96 MB, Matrox G400 32 MB DH, Intel PIII ~ 527Mhz, SBLive! - LiveWare 3.0,
          3 x 6.4 Gb Hdd's, Adaptec 2940UA SCSIcard

Comment

Working...
          X