Hey Zyn - New Thread for 2X AGP problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Zyn - New Thread for 2X AGP problems

Hi Zynn, we lost your original thread, so I started another.

If you can please give us your system specs and the PowerDesk version you are using with your G400. I do recall you were using an ABIT BX6r2 motherboard.

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

I posted a reply last night, but the board went down right after that...

Anyway, in a nutshell...you said the registry hack from murc did you no good. Do you mean that it had no affect, or that it locked up your system?

If it locked you up, then you will probably have to settle for 1x with these drivers.

If it had no affect at all, you should check your registry. The last branch of that key is numbered (000,001,etc). It's not always the same from machine to machine, so you may need to edit the registry hack for it to work...

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Actually it was a G200 Fellas.
      I actually did figure the problem out.
      I had it running in the newest ICD.
      Once I loaded these new drivers up it went to agp1x! I uninstalled them to go into vga mode and founf I now have agp2x. Without changing anything else. All I did was got rid of those drivers. I also noticed I am not the only one.
      What the hell are we doing in the middle of the desert?

Comment

Working...
      X