• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G200 and Kingpin

Anyone got it ?

How's it run?

Cheers, Jonesy

------------------
    PII-266, Intel AL400LX mobo, 128MB SDRAM, Win95b, G200 8mb Mill.

I just finished Kingpin Demo and it was very playable and looked very fine. I was really amazed when I first played it with new(5.23) drivers!
    Good work betaboys and Matrox!!!

Micko,

...I have Celeron 464MHz and 128Mb memory...

[This message has been edited by Micko (edited 07-16-99).]

Comment

Got the full version (now) and on my G200 it played "excellent" at 800x600 with all the eye candies turned on.

Got a G400 MAX now and it plays "most excellent" at 1152x864, again with all eye candies on.

Comment

Thumper - what's your CPU/Motherboard stuff? See I have a P2 266, non agp Marvel G200 PCI. I remember the demo... well I would get MEEEGGGAA slowdowns at some points ; I know have the full kingpin, but so far I've only been using voodoo2 800*600.

Now the demo was back when opengl wasn't "final" yet - then again, I'm not using Powerdesk 5.xx CUZ MATROX DOESNT UPDATE VIDEO TOOLS!!!!

-Eddie

Comment

Hi Eddie. I'm used the 5.13 with both my G200 & G400. At times I would get the crazy color corruption on the walls (but not to often) but I would just save & restart and everything would be ok. Never any slowdowns except for loading into another level, which is a well known problem. My sys specs are included in my profile.

------------------
          G400 MAX, Cel 300a@464, BH6, 128M PC100 SDRAM, 18G WD Expert (7200),Iyama Pro 17, SB Live Value

Comment

Working...
          X