Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expendable in 32bit color with G400MAX? How?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expendable in 32bit color with G400MAX? How?

Like the title said. The game crashes whenever I try any resolution with 32bit color.

32bit ZBuffer is on in PowerDesk 5.13.020.

Thanks in advance.

JamesA.

<b>JamesA</b>: Just a <b>Dumbass MURCer</b>

Hmm, try turning off 32BitZ, i didn't have any problems running it in 32-bit with 5.13,

Let me know if it works,

------------------
    "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

"The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

Comment

Hmm, try turning off 32BitZ, i didn't have any problems running it in 32-bit with 5.13,

Let me know if it works,

------------------

Comment

I can't seem to get expendable to even play the video let alone get it to work at 32 bit.
        The demo works fine in 32 bit, bump mapping on etc. But the full version refuses to run.

Comment

Well.. Something strange happened. I reinstalled Expendable (without uninstalling it first) and now Expendable runs at 32BitZ and 32Bit color at 1024x768.

I don't know. Something must have screwed Expendable up.

Oh well.. I can't get Half Life to run in OGL at all. Never tried it and was curious, and it told me that the video card doesn't support the resolution.

Any ideas?

JamesA

------------------
          System Hardware:
          www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~ang/demerzel.html
          home.columbus.rr.com/fajee/demerzel.html
          <b>JamesA</b>: Just a <b>Dumbass MURCer</b>

Comment

Working...
          X