X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q3test on the G400

go to the console and type:

cg_drawfps 1 -> displays framerate
    type anything else and you will be chatting, or just check your controls for the key to chat i beleive it's 'Y'.
    Real benchmark will be available in Q3Test2, the current benchmark is broken in Q3Test1,

Regards,

------------------
    "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

"The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

Hey R0M, I was testing out Q3 but many time after running it it crashes back to windows and all my icons are gone. All I have are the filenames, and I have to reboot the machine.

I did the full uninstall and re-install of the 5.13 files, so HL actually runs pretty good now, but Q3 broke
    A computer is like sex. Your never 100% sure what your doing but when all goes well, it feels REAL good.

Comment

Q3test on the G400

Wow! I didn't expect it to run very well since its based on opengl, but it played *great* with the 5.13 drivers! I had all graphics options enabled, at 800 x 600 (i'm gonna pump it up as far as it goes tonight), and it ran without a hitch for a good 45 minutes of deathmatching 8 player!

Question... is there a benchmark for q3test? and how can you display Frames per second, i'd like to report my results.

And finally, a stupid question that I could figure out if i took the time (and wasnt at work), how do you send chat messages in it?

Thanks!

Kevin

Comment

Working...
      X