Overclocking with PowerStrip 2.51

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overclocking with PowerStrip 2.51

To put it simply, HOW? Where do you get the memory/clock sppeds, and where do you adjust them, I have gone to Advanced, Performance, but the slider is greyed out. Is this it?
    The version is 2.51.02, and is the latest, but I can't figure out this one at all.

Similar problem here but only I can move the slider..but without any results. The memory clock & g200 clock are incorrect this apearse only with wersion 2.51.02 & G200 cards hope they gona fix this bug.
    For exemp. if I put the slider on 130 its show me 85 or 90 g200 clock & AGP dont work..Final Reality & 3Dmark99MAX just crash 6 I have to reboot my PC , if set on DEFAULT everything is OK.
    So I use 2.50.03 & mem-clock set on 130=97,5 mhz on G200...works fine.

My PC: Asus P2b,Intel PIII 450,128 mb SD , Matrox Mill-G200 8mb SD AGP,SB.Live value

Comment

right-click the info-icon ...

------------------
      Cheers,
      Maggi

Asus P2B-S @ 112MHz FSB * Celeron300A @ 504MHz
      Heavily boosted by the Millenium G400 32MB SGRAM DualHead

Comment

Where is the INFO icon ?...dont understend??
        !?...right clik ?

Comment

Markus, right-clicking the Info Icon just gets you the same screen as going the other way, the memory slider is still greyed out! Can anyone else help out here please

Comment

Maybe I can shed some light on this subject, I just downloaded and installed the latest version of Powerstrip, now here is the funny thing, I used it unregistered and was able to use the overclocking tool. I used my registeration from an earlier version, after that, no way to overclock. All options are greyed out, and Powerstrip does not know what kind of card is in the machine. I uninstalled and reinstalled without registering and the options to overclock are back. Weird.....
            PIII 700@960, Asus CUSL2, Adaptec 29160, 2x Seagate Barracuda 18.2GB, SB LIve!, 3COM 3C905TX, 256MB Muskin Rev. 2 PC133 at 2-2-2, G400MAX soon the be replaced with ?.

Comment

Yes, the problem was with registration, or more specifically, the wrong type of registration. I used a key generator, and it locked up PS, I found another key generator, that looks exactly the same, but gave different results, and it worked fine. I suggest you look for a file named cr-ps251t.zip, not cr-ps251.zip

Comment

I use the same Kymaker...thats not the problem , the problem is in POWERSTRIP util. it self & only in 2.51.002 if u have erlier version 2.51.00 you should notice that the same MEMORY CLOCK give diferent G200clock

POWERSTRIP 2.51.00:--MemClk :130 = G200clk 97,5
                Powerstrip 2.51.02:--MemClk :130 = G200clk 86.7 thats not good
                All erlier versions give the same MEM/G200CLK like 2.51.00 so thePstrip 2.51.002 utility calculate wrong MEM/G200 clk

this is our PROBLEM with Pstrip, we should wait till PSTRIP 2.51.003 or 2.52.xx or use a erliar version 2.51.00..

bed ,bed ,bed Pstrip...

Comment

Working...
                X