Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been gone a while...

Maybe off-topic but here goes...

I bought a G200 the day it shipped in the UK and had all the well documented trials and tribulations with it ending up in coming here and finally (thanks to the good folks in here) getting it running to my satisfaction!
    I've finished HL and been happy with the G200's performance (only seen some slow-down when it really kicked off), I've seen a voodoo2 owners jaw drop at Unreal and in the main life's been sweet with a G200.
    Sure I was disappointed that the OGL didn't appear better and sooner, but I was happy...
    I yesterday lurked back here to kill a moment or two and found that PD5 was released. I've updated the BIOS and drivers and benchmarks are through the roof. Games need some testing and I am sure that I will be here for a while until I get my system to 'bed-in'.
    The reason for this post is simple, after almost 8 or so months I have returned to see Matrox officially here (always knew they were a decent firm - I have only ever had a Matrox card in all my machines) and stalwarts like Kruzin still being as helpful as ever.
    So, sorry to drone on, but I'm just glad that the good folks who were here before still are, no doubt I'll be calling on their help again

Welcome back!
    Nice to see another satisfied owner!

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve
    It's Only A Graphics Card!
    (But a damn good 'un!)

Comment

Working...
    X