Umm, what's going on over there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm, what's going on over there?

Something's happened to the matrox hardware forum... any ideas?
    Go have a look...

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

Using dodgy beta stuff in not that bad a PC with all sorts of bits n bobs in it helping to find ET calling home...

i just posted asking what was with the blank threads guess what it was blank, at least it wernt my end like i thought, strange place.
    thinking mans twilight zone

Comment

Just tried the hardware forum, can't access it at all right now.

------------------
      BH6 450A 128MB CW7502B CDR SR8583 DVD SBlive! Value Hollywood + AL320N USR Sportster etc. Oh, 8MB G200 Mystique too!

Office: Giga266A, XP1900+, 1GB PC2100. 80GB Maxtor, Matrox G550 Integraph 21", Sceptre 19"
      Home:#1.Abit IS7, 512MB OCZ DDR 533, P4C2600 at 3260, LiteOn 411S DVDRW, LiteOn 481248 CDRW,WD 80G ATA100, Audigy, 2X IBM P202, Radeon 9600 Pro as well.
      #2. TB 1.33G/KR7AR133/512MB PC2100. MSI GF4-4200TI, Maxtor 13.6/40G drives/Ricoh 121032 CDRW, Hitachi 8X DVD, AOpen 52X. etc.
      #3. P3-700-512MB/BX6R2/GF2MX400/
      etc. #4,#5 Various P2 with G400, G200.

Comment

Maybe we broke it?
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

Sorry!

Comment

wha is ANTZ jerking off the forum... :<

jerky,jerky all the way....till the day lock is down..

------------------
            i am a jerk

Comment

i just posted here that came up blank too looks like the whole place is going to the dogs

Comment

Look at the end of the <A HREF="http://forums.gagames.com/forums/Forum59/HTML/000548.html" TARGET="_blank">TEST</A> thread

------------------
                Cheers,
                Steve

Using dodgy beta stuff in not that bad a PC with all sorts of bits n bobs in it helping to find ET calling home...

[This message has been edited by SteveC (edited 06-21-99).]

Comment

Still nothing on 23/6 - only that stupid Golden Palace ad - oh yeah where's my credit card I am suddenly overcome with the urge to gamble away all my dosh instead of spending it on a G400. Stupid ads. Maybe I'll spend some money on Intermute...

Cheers

Comment

The board is now moved to the Golden Palace.
                    Everyone is there. I am cleaning up. I got Kruzins shirt and Joels Car....

Comment

Opus, to even clean out the Ad... try this link. Thanks to Hunsow...

Siemens WebWasher

Install it and if you use IE5, call Hunsow or Kruzin, if you use Netscape, call on me for help...

Jorden.
                      Jordâ„¢

Comment

I always had a feeling LAMFDTK wanted to see me with little or no clothes on

Give me back my shirt, I don't swing that way!
                        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

[This message has been edited by LAMFDTK (edited 06-24-99).]

Comment

Ive been arrested driving Joels car with only a shirt on....

Comment

Working...
                            X