X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracking on Win2k?

Now, that's somehow a strange question.

How can I crack my games under Win2k?
    One of the things I've ever hated about original games is them requesting to insert the CD for working...even if I've done a damned full installation (2 gigs sometimes..)!

SHIT!
    I've destroyed two original games before learning about gamecopyworld...

Well, now I'm destroyng other original games, unless someone explain me how to crack games under Win2K...

Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

You still need more help after finding gamecopyworld? What else do you need to know? It's not really a 'win2k' thing - really, it's down to each game's copy protection techniques.

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

Yeah, still need help.

None of the cracks I've downloaded works on Win2K.

And I'd like to not be forced to waste my money again as I did a few times ago...buying an original game and a buying a pirated one, put on the selves the first and playing the second one...
      Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

You acutally are paying for the pirated copies as well? There's something really messed up there.

Some "cracks" in the old times were hacked together in a hurry, resulting in a not properly constructed executable. Win9x didn't care about that and executed them anyway, but NT did.

As for playing games you own under Windows 2000 without the neccessity to put in the CD, all you need is <a href="http://www.daemon-tools.com">Daemon Tools</a>, and you have to make a perfect image file of your original discs. CloneCD and others will do the job.

Comment

I don't believe discussing "Cracks" is appropriate on the MURC (it's the equivalent to warez etc.).

Clink
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X