Looking for Inexpensive Ink Jet Cartridges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Inexpensive Ink Jet Cartridges

Anyone know of a good source for inexpensive Ink Jet cartridges?????

Just ordered some from Mr. Inkman
    http://www.mrinkman.com/

I ordered some back in November but forgot where I got them from....LOL

They were "Color Jet" brand made in China but worked great in my wife's Epson 800.

But I'm looking for more sources.

Thank, Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

I use these cheap ones calle Print Rite, and they are about half the price of the Canon ones. Work fine, and no probs to speak of. I get them at Real Canadian SuperStore, so you may not have one in Albequerky(sp, sorry).

------------------
    AsusP3B-F,P3 880 Slot1, 512megsPC133,G40032megSH, Diamond MX300,13.5gigs of HD's,52X CDrom,WinME, PD 6.21 ,Altec Lansing ATP3Subwoofer,
    Envision 17",Terrayon Cable modem,Linksys EtherFast LNE100TX nic,1 grey cat,1 black cat & 1 calico
    AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Albequerky(sp, sorry).</font>
      Bohrn you just made my night!

And yes, he is! hehe
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Paul, I've seen the Print Rite ink cartridges in Office Max or Office Depot or Office something or other myself.

I think Wally World sells cartridge refill kits now.
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Just don't use Ko-rec cartidges! Their performance lives up to their name - they REC (wreck) your printer!

------------------
          Cheers,
          Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

"Albequerky".....I like it!!!!!......LOL

Paul
            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I been going here.
              MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
              Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
              512MB regular Crucial PC2100
              Matrox P
              X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
              LianLiPC70

Comment

and yet another bookmark

Comment

Yup, Print Rite is what I use as well. Though for my HP printer, but still less than half the price of a normal black cartridge

Ofcourse no use to Paul, but I buy them at my bookstore (hmmm, sounds strange yes, but this one specializes in Office stuff as well, so take a look around bookstores in Alberturkey that specialize in Office stuff )

Jord.
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

here's a few more for you Paul (or anyone else)...

Computer Quilting made easy
                    InkJetcartridge
                    Inkout
                    Inksell
                    Martel Technology
                    YesBuy

Comment

while youre at it, anyone know a german reseller for good and chep ink cartridges for the newer HP printers
                      (if i ordered it from an american reseller, the shipping & handling costs would make the whole thing at least as expensive as authentic hp cartridges)

Comment

Topha, have you tried Compedo ( http://www.compedo.de )? They're surely not the cheapest, but still much cheaper than HP's cartridges (that's quite easy, now isn't it?) and they have quite some experience in this business: they're around since the old Amiga if not even C64 days. Besides they are taking over the warranty if anything goes wrong (at least they claim so...).
                        AFAIK they have inks for most common printer models, but mainly Epson and HP.
                        It's also a good point to look when the ink cartridges you need are no longer produced - my parents had this problem some time ago, they needed ink for an old HP Paintjet and HP stopped the production...

EDIT: added the link

[This message has been edited by Indiana (edited 25 June 2001).]
                        But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                        My System
                        2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                        German ATI-forum

Comment

Topha: Be sure to have a look around www.csv.de - besides being a really cheap (and I mean "preiswert", not "billig" ) shop with great people, they sell inkjet refills etc.

AZ
                          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Hehe, had a laugh at that spelling mistake when I reread my post to see if it was ok. Had to leave it and see if anyone else got a chuckle. Apparently you all have well developed funny bones Cool. We will All-be-querky, it seems

Sorry residents of New Mexico no offence meant. Hey, I live in Chilliwack, what the hell do you think I get

Edit for other, less humerous spelling mistakes

Hehe, humerous is a bone, but not the funny one, oh dang, Im just gonna quit now before someone hurts me...

------------------
                            AsusP3B-F,P3 880 Slot1, 512megsPC133,G40032megSH, Diamond MX300,13.5gigs of HD's,52X CDrom,WinME, PD 6.21 ,Altec Lansing ATP3Subwoofer,
                            Envision 17",Terrayon Cable modem,Linksys EtherFast LNE100TX nic,1 grey cat,1 black cat & 1 calico

[This message has been edited by Bohrn (edited 26 June 2001).]
                            AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                            X