Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal Tournament Reunion

Hi all!
    Ant said that I could post this in this forum since it is a "Community Announcement".

We are planning a big MURC UT game for next weekend. We would like all of those that have played with us in the past to dust off the UT disc and come join in the fun. Of course all of the new players are invited too, but we want to have a sort of reunion with the gang that use to play frequently together.

For more info come to this thread in the Gaming section!
    http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum4/HTML/004996.html

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

ttt

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

!!!

Hi all.

Yes, I'm back. Well.., sorta.

I finally have a PC with net access in the office. Hopefully I'll have my DSL connection up around the 28th, but it may be another day or three before I actually have my home PC running on it (unpacking boxes and setting up furniture is taking a little longer than I expected).

Sorry I won't make the reunion though guys (if the next weekend you're talking about is this weekend). Look for me starting the first week in July, as I plan to make up time in UT as much as possible (hehe, it HAS been nearly a month now without ANY kind of PC).

------------------
      System specs:
      AMD T-Bird 1.33 (o.c. to 1.5Ghz)
      Asus A7M266
      256MB Crucial PC2100 DDR RAM
      Promise Fastrak 100 EIDE Raid controller running
      2x IBM DTLA 60GB 7200 RPM UDMA 100 hdd, RAID 0 array
      "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
      Gainward Ti4600
      AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

I may be on later today.
        I just got through installing UT on my boss' old home machine. It is a 200 MHz Pentium Pro with 128 MB RAM, a Millennium II with 4MB WRAM and a Canopus Pure3D II 12MB VooDoo2. I'm surprised that it runs Win2K so well.
        [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
        Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
        Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
        Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
        Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Working...
        X