Radiate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiate

For all U OC'n freaks out there, Radiate is a new program out to calculate your cpu's cooling effiency.

Check out the review here.

It has a handy web update feature so you can easily add different types of HS assemblies and has a sweet pull down list of all different cpu's and HS assemblies you're using. Additionally it has adjustable voltage, ambient, cpu (temp) and C/W rating adjustments.

The only draw back I can see with it, is if you have any crossflow ventilation and or modified the fan or how the air is moved through the HS then the results are inaccurate. But with a little real world measurement you can easily compensate to give a much more accurate calculation.

Now if this was made to work with MotherBoard Monitor(as a plugin), life for us in the extreme would be just that much better!

[This message has been edited by Greebe (edited 21 June 2001).]
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Here's a look at it with my current setup...

Link to the Zalman CNPS3100G.

note: This cooling solution has been modified. I've used stock parts but have prevented any air recirculation from occuring through it.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
    X