Inoculate IT PE Gone....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inoculate IT PE Gone....

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">On Thursday June 7, 2001, Computer Associates (CA) ended the InoculateIT Personal Edition, eTrust Mail Watcher, and eTrust Content Inspection Personal Edition promotional programs. These promotional programs have been replaced with eTrust EZ Armor - the first solution set available from my-eTrust.com.

my-eTrust.com is a new web-born store front, designed specifically to make it easy to get the software and support needed to protect small business and home-based personal computers.

Although the InoculateIT Personal Edition program has ended, CA will continue to provide antivirus signature updates to registered users, for as long as InoculateIT Personal Edition is installed on their current personal computer.</font>
    If you are currently using Inoculate IT PE, hopefully you kept the install executeable stashed somewhere and also have your customer number written down. Don't know about this EZ trust stuff...sounds like CA Associates is dumping their virus software business.

thanx for the heads up! I use that scanner, too bad its going away. And thanx for telling us about the number!

------------------
    AsusP3B-F,P3 880 Slot1, 512megsPC133,G40032megSH, Diamond MX300,13.5gigs of HD's,52X CDrom,WinME, PD 6.21 ,Altec Lansing ATP3Subwoofer,
    Envision 17",Terrayon Cable modem,Linksys EtherFast LNE100TX nic,1 grey cat,1 black cat & 1 calico
    AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

thanks for that EchoWars!

Comment

Was this a free scanner?

If so, and if you're looking for a free replacement, take a look at www.free-av.com and d/l AntiVir PE

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Yeah...it was free, and I never heard of bullsh*t problems with it as I always did with Norton and McAffee. Highly rated and now it's toast...

Thanks for the link...might come in handy...

Comment

Working...
          X