Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I post stuff in this forum not related to Computer hardware?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I post stuff in this forum not related to Computer hardware?

Such as electronics in general?

Dave

[This message has been edited by Helevitia (edited 08 June 2001).]
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

I suppose so but most likely if it's not hardware/software related, it will be moved to the soap box by the moderator!

Comment

AFAIK yes Dave.
      [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
      Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
      Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
      Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
      Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

I wouldn't object.

But I wouldn't object to nekkid chicks, either.
        Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Isn't hardware in general electronics? I mean, isn't electronics general hardware? I would think so

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Shoot, You can talk about anything here as long as it doesn't sound like it needs to be in TSB!
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Is it can I or is it may I? Yes you can but no you may not? I always got the two confused.

Greebe says to bring it on so what you got?
              MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
              Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
              512MB regular Crucial PC2100
              Matrox P
              X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
              LianLiPC70

Comment

Really! Dave did your ICQ die again?
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

drum drum drum drum drum drum... that's my fingers tapping on my desk waiting for the actual question

edit: Dave might have meant this as a test-thread

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 08 June 2001).]
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

This is starting to sound like a Seinfeld sketch. Its becoming a long thread about nothing!
                    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Dave!!....DAVE!!!!

Dave's not here, man......
                      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

knock knock knock, Dave, man it's me, open up!

Comment

... I got the stuff! ...
                          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Dave? Dave? What are you doing Dave?
                            HAL
                            Chuck
                            秋音的爸爸

Comment

Dave? DAVE? Are you here?
                              Am I in the right thread?
                              Please help me, I haven't seen Dave in a couple of days.

Dave?

Comment

Working...
                              X