New monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New monitor

I'm planning to buy a new 19" monitor, and I'd like some advise. I've looked at a monitor from Iiyama called Vision Master Pro 451 that seems pretty good. I've also found some promising reviews - but I thought I'd let you guys get the final word :-)

I realize it won't match the most expensive monitors in quality, but considering the price (and how much money I got)...

[This message has been edited by Lopez (edited 21 May 2001).]
    Fett med para

I can't recommend enough any monitor from Iiyama.
    I've owned two at home and almost every single monitor I've bought in for work over the past year as been Iiyama.
    The quality is excellent, the display is sharp.
    If ever you should need to call on the support and a replacement monitor is required, you'll have one in 24hrs.
    The price is great - I really can't find a bad thing to say about them.
    It cost one penny to cross, or one hundred gold pieces if you had a billygoat.
    Trolls might not be quick thinkers but they don't forget in a hurry, either

Comment

I can't pronounce the name... therefore they suck

(Get it... it's good )

[THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED BY THE FIRST TIER GRAMMER POLICE]

[This message has been edited by cbman (edited 21 May 2001).]
      AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
      AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
      Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
      Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

As I STILL haven't got my Sony G420 (will be another one or two months) - is it worth the additional money if I have it? How much better is it? (I like its (not "it's", as I first wanted to write ) design )

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I'm on my Fourth or Fifth Iiyama at home I've sent all the others back so far. The present one is the only one that has decent image quality.
          Unfortunatley I think I fallen into the "We'll send that other monitor too him thats just been returned and just passes the test" syndrome rather than issuing a new monitors.
          I have seen decent monitors at work by Iiyama so I think the problem is the above.

You should also try and see the monitor working before you buy it.
          [This message has been edited by The PIT (edited 21 May 2001).]

[This message has been edited by The PIT (edited 21 May 2001).]
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I have a VM Pro 451, and all I can say is wonderful.u shouldn´t hesitate to pick one up. It´s equally good if not better than a Sony G400.

Comment

Working...
            X